39| Farfalla Nera (6)

Before I go I plead with my eyes once more before turning away from him. "You look good". I smile shyly.

I put my hand on the doorknob and it's opened by someone on the other side. "Babe I forgot my-" Angel. I haven't seen her in years. "What the hell are you doing here!" she yells.

"Angel" Keith interrupts our interaction.

"Down girl" I taunt. When I told her what happened between Keith and I, We got in this huge fight. She got super defensive and took his side. Not like I didn't expect it she's always been possessive over Keith.

"We don't need you anymore, get out" she says in my face.

"You've grown some pretty big balls over the past few years Angel but I'd advise you not to forget who the fuck you're talking too" she lowers her head subconsciously submitting to me as she's done time and time again. "I gave up my life for you, you ungrateful bitch. Show me some fucking respect" I place my hand around her neck jerking her head upward.

"I'm so-

"You know what, get on your fucking knees and face the wall. I'm tired of looking at you" I don't make it a habit of telling other people's subs what to do but in retrospect they were both my subs at one point. There's still loyalty behind that. Keith obviously understands that because he doesn't intervene.

"I tried to be nice but you pissed me off. Keith sit the fuck down and hear me out. After that if you still don't want anything to do with me then fine" There was hesitation in his step but ultimately he chose to listen as I was hoping he would. Thank God he did because that would have been really awkward.

I sit on one of the chairs in front of his desk. "Here it is, The original plan was to get you to be her Dom, get you to embrace your true self and you two could live happily ever after or whatever the fuck. But then shocking us, you chose both dominance and submission which in some weird way was you choosing us both." I pause "I had no intention of continuing anything with you past the three months but we connected. Mind and body. Seeing you on your knees for me, putting all your pride aside, diving into my world, was so beautiful. It all hit me so hard, these new feelings for you, this need to have you in my life-"

"Y/n"

"Let me finish. I loved my job. But being with you opened up new ideas, ideas that I never gave a shit about before like watching your face light up when I told you I'd watch those dumb wizard movies with you-"

"Harry Potter is not dumb" he says trying to hide his smile.

"Yeah, okay I take it back Henry is the coolest wizard in the game" I say getting his name wrong on purpose making him laugh. "Anyway I had to leave, I got suuuper insecure about the amount of dicks I spent time around and I only wanted to spend time with your dick. Do you see my problems?" The smiles he was producing gave me hope.

"I see," he puts his head down debating something. I have the sudden urge to bite my nails. "What can we do to change that? I mean I never had an issue with your profession but I wouldn't mind being the only dick you spend your time with" He looks me in the eyes with his eyebrows raised.

"Really? Don't play with me Keith it's been a hard three years"

"I'm still here" Angel says from the corner.

"Shut the fuck up"

"Yes Domina" She says. I roll my eyes.

"That's why I came back. I bought the club from Guerrero. I'm ready Keith. To be your Sub your Dom your Girlfriend whatever you want I just want you." I confess walking to him slowly. Instinctively he grabs me and sits me on his lap. Right where I belong.

"Angel come here" I command.

"Tell me exactly what's going on between you two and don't lie"

"He's my Dom, he-"

"He what"

"He says he loves me but, it's always been you. Honestly I wasn't in it one hundred percent either. I always preferred you as my Dom anyway. No offense sir" she looks down. "When you left it really hurt me too"

That explains a lot.

"How about this" Keith speaks up before me. Usually I'm the one with the plans but I'm gonna let him take the reigns on this one.

"You're a one dick woman now, but you didn't say anything about pussy"

"Keith what are you saying"

"Angel has this need to be controlled all the time, you know this. I know this. That's why she lives with me."

"So..."

"So, we do our thing and we do her occasionally"

"Like a throuple?" I question.

"No. I love you, you love me. We fuck her"

"Isn't that... like, weird"

"What about our relationship has been normal this far?" He's right, we met in a fucking underground sex club.

"You have a point." I look at Angel who's eyes are swimming with excitement.

"Is that what you both want? We have to all be on the same page or this can't work" I say.

"Yes" they both agree.

"Okay, now what"

"Now..." his arms snake around my waist "I take you on a real date, romance the shit out of you. Punish you..."

"For what!"

"For being a little bitch and leaving me when we could have came to this conclusion three years ago."

"Fine. Then what"

"Then I'm going to make love to you to make up for lost time" he kisses the side of my face making me melt.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Tonight" he grabs my face kissing me.

"Tonight" I confirm.

Do you think this interesting relationship will hold up?

Do you agree with it?

So I fucked with y'all. He gets both of them.

What about James though?

Other thoughts/ questions.