26| Repeat finale part. 2

(How long has it been? idk.)

Day ?....

Keith stayed up all night wrapped in his thoughts. When he could no longer stand the guilt he decided to drink the night away.

He sat on his bedroom floor looking through Y/n's Journal until he could no longer see straight.

He woke up the next morning earlier than expected with the worst headache imaginable. He ran his hands over his face trying to collect himself when he heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"y/n" he called out quietly as he walked over to the steps.

He didn't get a reply so he began walking upstairs and toward their bedroom.

The door swung open before he even reached it and there stood Y/n with a bottle of asprin in her hand. "Oh you're up" she says "here take this"

Without saying a word keith grabbed her in his arms and the two stood in silence.

Y/n had no idea why he was holding her like this. Keith acted like he could'nt stand her and now here she was wrapped in his arms. Her mind filled with a million questions but she didn't want to ruin the moment. Once he finally loosened his grip he just stood and stared at her. "Keith what's-"  He stopped her.

"Let talk over breakfast i have alot to say"

30 minutes later.

"wait I died" Y/n says

"I died , then i died again and i think two more times then you died"

"Wow" Y/n said trying to take in all this new information.

"Yeah but the crazy thing is, im actually glad it happened"

"Why is that" Y/n says taking a sip of her juice

"Because it made me realize the hell i put you through and you didn't deserve any of that. I should've been there for you that day and everyday after that, but i wasn't and then when i thought i lost you Y/n it broke me it really did"

The two continued to talk as they finished their breakfast.

After hearing everything that Keith went through for the past few days she felt somewhat relieved. Relieved because her husband was finally seeing her again. Relieved because she noticed the light return to his eyes the moment he saw her that morning. Relieve because she had her Keith back.

The end....

Jk Even happier ending.

1 year later

"This might feel a little cold" The doctor says as she rubs a cool blue gel on Y/n's stomach.

"You ready to loose another $20" Y/n says to Keith.

"Never....what is it doc" he questions.

"Its a boy"

Keith jumps up in excitement "Yes i knew it"

Y/n was a alittle salty but she was mostly just happy to have a healthy baby. She pulls a twenty out and hands it to Keith. The doctor chuckles a little.

The doctor cleans Y/n off and the couple heads home.

(I didnt know how to end it without dragging it on but i just want to make sure yall knew that they were good and pregnant and all that)