34| Farfalla nera

(I know I asked about the plotlines but I wanted to do both so I mixed them. This is real different you've been warned. i mean nothing too crazy happens but it's just a subject I've never wrote about in this book so...)

I stood in my office as my best friend James explained the importance of going to this nightclub to me. I got another invite but I really don't see the hype.

"Dude you have to go. Do you know how hard it is to get into Fantasy X? You can't even get in unless you're making at least seven figures."

I see my assistant Angel look up from her desk and quickly look back down when she catches my eye. "What do you think Ang?" I ask.

"Um- I think you should go, sir. It could be fun." she shrugs as she starts gathering her things. Her voice was slightly hesitant. Maybe she has a thing for me or something.

"You should really listen to her." James nods.

"I just don't get it. They're just strippers man."

James gasps dramatically causing me to roll my eyes. "Just Strippers? Are you kidding me? These girls aren't the sloppy, herpe ridden, suck you for twenty strippers you're used to seeing. They're next level man. And there's some secret freaky underground part that's, invite only."

They just better be that good. "Fine, we'll go. You can be my plus one"

"Fuck yes!" He jumps. "I'm gonna run home and change. These work clothes aren't doing it for me"

-----------------

Y/n pov

"Ladies listen up, We finally got Mr. Powers to accept our invitation. When he gets here, I'm going to give him a private playroom. Y/n and Angel I want you in there with him."

"Why them," a busty blonde asks.

"Because we're the best" I shrug nonchalantly.

"They're not all that, I could play with Mr.Powers I'm a good sub," another one says.

"We bring in the most money, we work the most shifts. We're the only ones who show up every day without some bitchy excuse." My friend Angel begins to rant. "'Oh I just got my ass done' 'Oh I'm sick' 'Oh, I just got a nose job I can't come in' we pick up all your fucking slack and do your jobs better than you so shut the fuck up." She reaches her hand out and I give her a high five.

"With all that being said. My decision is final. They are our most requested girls and they've worked their asses off so if anybody is playing with Powers tonight it's them. Understood?"

Everyone nods.

"Now get ready, Amber you're on the main floor first in fifteen"

We all disperse and I head to my makeup station. "Hey, Y/n I've got a new costume for you. For your big night, Your gonna love it" Joey says. He's the clubs personal stylist.

I follow him into his office where I see the outfit. It's a black lace corset with some sort of lacy cape attached. Simple at first glance but as I got closer I noticed all the detailing. It was gorgeous.

"Well, Try it on"

After I put it on Joey attaches some sort of gold cuffs on my upper arms and then on my wrists. Then two on my ankles. He hooks the cape onto the arm links and steps back.

"Alright lift your arms." He puts his hand on his chin.

I do what he says and I see the most beautiful sight. It's almost as if I have actual butterfly wings. They're so gorgeous. I do a twirl and Joey looks like he's about to cry.