35| Farfalla nera (2)

(If you got the notification again I just forgot to number it my bad)

I'd been debating on whether or not I wanted to call the girl from the club. To say she interested me was an understatement. There's so much I wanted to know, about the little she taught me last night, about her. I need to call her. What do I even say? Hey, I thought about what you said and I'm down for like...everything?

No. 

I step into my office to see Angel typing away as usual as I pass her desk I notice a small picture frame with her and...the girl from last night. No way. "Angel?"

"Yes, sir?" Fuck me, She's Heaven. I don't know how I didn't place two and two together last night. Maybe it was from all the shock. Or the mask, or because she didn't talk much.

How do I approach this? Maybe don't approach it at all? I feel like everyone's been living these secret lives and I'm suddenly in on it all.

"Do I have any meetings today?"

"No sir, I was going to tell you when you walked in. Mr. Cortez canceled and rescheduled for next week." 

"Is that all?" I adjust my tie.

"Yes, sir. I also set your coffee on your desk." 

"Thank you," I sit at my desk and start going through potential contracts. Speaking of contracts, maybe I should call her. Just to put my mind at ease. I don't have to sign anything, she said I could ask her questions. I take out my phone and get ready to dial her number but I forgot, I never saved it. The paper containing her number is still in my suit pants pocket. In my house...  

"Heav- uh- Angel?" I was hoping she didn't catch my slip up.

"Yes, sir?"

"Nevermind" Maybe it wasn't meant to happen. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, right?

I finally got her out of my mind and I'm focused on my work. It's almost lunch but I might just work through it. As I'm typing I see Angel walking up to my desk. She doesn't say anything she just stands waiting for me to initiate the conversation as she usually does. "Do you need something Ang?"

"Um- I'm nearly done my work and I was hoping to have lunch with my friend today. If that's okay with you, sir"

"That's fine, go ahead. Have a nice lunch"

"Thank you, sir," She pulls out her phone and starts texting while walking back to her desk.

About ten minutes pass and she still hasn't left. It seems that she's started back on her work. I look up from my desk at her. I clear my throat. "I thought you were going to lunch"

"My friend seems to be a little late sir,"

As if on cue. Someone knocks on my office door, "Come in" I answer. The door opens and in walks, the thief of my thoughts wearing black ripped jeans and a black and white striped tank top. She walks in completely holding a bag of Chinese food.

"Mr.Powers. Lovely to see you again," she smirks. 

"You as well Miss..." I wait for her to tell me her real name.

"Y/n." 

"Beautiful name" 

"Thank you" She smiles. Angel sits still watching our exchange.

"Look I know I'm late, but I also know you have at least twenty minutes left in your lunch break so I bought Chinese," she says to Angel holding up the bag. 

"It's fine, is it okay if we eat in here Sir?" before I could answer Y/n looks at her with an amused expression.

"Sir?" Y/n questions with a chuckle.

"Force of habit" Angel mutters quietly with a smirk on her face.

"Ooo have you had 'the talk'?" she asks us both. She places the food on Angel's desk and walks over to mine having a seat on the corner. Neither of us answer. "Oh, we're playing the stranger game. Okay." she starts to play with the pencils in the holder.

"I didn't want to make it weird," I speak up.

"I see, so have you given any thought to what we discussed last night?" she says confidence radiating off of her. Is this her office or mine?

"I have"

"And?" she looks at me intently.

"I don't know, I'm on the fence."

"Hmm, Close your eyes" she commands. I look at her confusedly. Her stare doesn't let up. I can tell she's not going to move unless I do what she says.

I close my eyes and wait for her to say or do something. "You asked me last night what I'd do if I was in control. Telling you is one thing but maybe you're a hands-on type of guy."

I hear her move from off the desk. "You will not move unless I ask you to," she says near my left ear. "You will not speak unless I say so, nod if you understand." I nod. I feel myself growing more excited by the second.

She gets on my lap straddling me. She places her warm hand on the side of my face. "Mmm, so handsome wouldn't you agree, Heaven?" she says stepping into her dominant role. I can tell by her use of Angels 'other' name.

"Yes, Domina" she agrees quietly.

She begins to roll her hips against mine letting her hands trace from my jawline to my neck. Her small hands tread lightly along my arms causing chills to run up and down my body.

Though I can't see her I can tell her face is near mine. Her minty breath fills my nostrils. "Open your eyes" I do as told, I want to touch her so bad and the smirk on her face is telling me she knows it.

"You want to touch me don't you?" I get ready to open my mouth but I remember she told me not to speak.

I nod my head.

"You've been such a good boy, I think you deserve a reward don't you? You may speak."

"Please"

"Please what?" she cocks an eyebrow.

"Please let me touch you,"

She doesn't say anything, she just gets off of my lap smiling. Both girls are.

"I'd say your pretty over the fence now." she walks over to Angel's desk taking a seat in one of the chairs. "Come have lunch with us, There's plenty." she smiles innocently.

Fuck the fence. I want this.

(tbc...)