22| Where is #12

( I might want to add you guys in this if you're up for that)

Year 1947

Y/n layed strapped to a cold metal table. She tried to look around to see where she was but her vision was blurry , she felt as if the room was spinning around her. She couldn't recognize the voices she heard. She had no idea what was going on. 

"Test Patient 0003 is ready" a nurse says wheeling her over.

 The doctor nods as he ties his mask around his face.  "Take her in the room with the others".

The nurse nods and wheels Y/n over to an area with a few more men and women around her age. Y/n studied them , some were shaking some were crying. One girl just wouldn't stop screaming. That alone sent chills down her spine.

The nurse then goes behind Y/n's table and unlatches something and lifts her up so that the table was now standing upwards.

The doctor brings over a table with 15 large needles filled with different looking substances. The nurse readies her clipboard to write down results.

"Alright test patient 0001 injecting". He picks up a needle filled with a pinkish substance. He wipes the girl's arm then without hesitation injects her with it. "Okay Patient 0001 seems stable" He flashes a light in her eyes. "Eyes over dilated , Heart rate increasing." He continues to check her out. "Body temperature normal, Test patient 0001 stable"

"Alright let's move on". he walks to the next person. "Test patient 0002 injecting". He does the same procedure as before only this time with a clear liquid. Once he injects the man he starts to violently shake. "Heart rate increasing rapidly, body temperature 110, 120 , 135. He's overheating" . The mans skin begins to turn a deep red and he begins to foam at the mouth.

All the other patients were screaming out including Y/n as she was next.

"Patient 0002 deceased 10:45 pm" the doctor calls out.

He then walks over to Y/n who now had tears flowing. "Please let me go" she begs. 

The Doctor ignored her and simply went on with what he was doing. Y/n's body tensed up as his cold hands touched her arm. He taps along her arm searching for a vein. "There we go".

He grabs a needle filled with a blue liquid and without warning injects her with it. "Test patient 0003, Eyes dilating , Heart rate dropping, breathing slowing, temperature dropping below 90, now 83 , 70, 64. This is amazing. Test patient 0003 stable"

Y/n feels her body changing. She feels her senses heightening she can feel the cool blue liquid now coursing through her veins. She no longer feels the need to breathe. She couldn't describe exactly how she was feeling but she sort of liked it.

The doctor moves on to the man next to her. He looked fairly tall, He had caramel colored skin and freckles on his face. The man looked over at Y/n with fear in his eyes. She was scared for him seeing what happened to the man before her.

She was scared for all of them.

"Moving on, test patient 0004 injecting". He picks up a similar colored liquid that #2 was injected with. Y/n closes her eyes and mentally crosses her fingers hoping that he didn't die too.

"Heart rate increasing rapidly, body temperature rising 115, 130 , 145. He's overheating". The man began breathing at a rapid pace. "Incredible Test patient 0004 stable".

Y/n felt relieved when the doctor called that out. He was okay. Only 11 more to go.

(Im excited. Thoughts?)