25| Repeat (Finale part 1.)

(Last Update for this book )

Day 4 - Still???

Keith still stood holding his wife in his arms rocking back  and forth swearing that things will get better begging for another chance. Usually this was the time that the day would reset but this time things felt different. 

With tears streaming down his face he watched as the ambulance approached the scene. "Come on come on please" he cried out shutting his eyes. 

"This is all my fault"

Day 5 - Reflection + Recovery

It was the next day, Keith was back at home sitting on the couch surrounded by his thoughts. He never thought he would say this but he wanted so badly to re-do the day just one more time. To hold Y/n in his arms and make sure she knew that he loved her. He couldn't believe he spent so much time not only resenting her for something she couldn't control but also hating himself because there was nothing he could do about it. Now here he was having to plan his wife's funeral because of his own selfish actions.   

He once thought that "i want a divorce" were the worst words he could  hear but hearing the one you love pronounced dead was even worse.

He put down the binder containing Y/n's funeral plans."i cant do this right now". He rubbed his hands over his face letting out a deep breath.

He then made his way to their bedroom and sat on the bed looking around the room. He spotted a journal on the nightstand on her side of the bed. He'd never seen it before. Probably because he didn't spend much time in there lately. It was a plain covered journal with Y/n's name written across it.

He opened it up and flipped a couple pages then began to read.

2/17/16 

Woah... I'm pregnant. Im only 3 months so i can't see anything but i feel everything. Im sick Im tired Im hungry im alot of things but im also super excited. Keith seems pretty excited too he cant stop talking about the baby and how its going to be a boy which its not its definitely a girl i can feel it. We actually bet each other $20 so Keith better prepare to pay.

He let out a small laugh as he sniffled. He flipped a few more pages.

2/26/16

So were back from our appointment and im $20 richer i feel like a real baller now. I already knew it was a girl before i was even pregnant im just that good.Keith was a little butthurt at first but he's good now. Now there's going to be a little Y'n running around. Im not gonna lie and say im not relieved because if it were 2 Keiths i'd go a little crazy.

He always loved her sense of humor. he skipped a couple more pages. Until he came across the date. The day it all happened. He hesitated to read this one because he knew every page after it would be filled with sadness and pain.

3/18/16 

Early this morning i was having really bad cramps and light bleeding which progressed into heavier bleeding. Part of me knew what was happening but i wanted to stay optimistic. I could tell Keith was afraid i think he knew what was going on too. I locked him out of the bathroom and called my doctor. It was pretty obvious at that point. My baby was gone. No matter how many times the doctor says it wasn't my fault i still feel like it is somehow. After i got cleaned up Keith was gone. 

3/20/16

 I spent 3 days crying. Still no Keith. All i want right now is for him to hold me and tell me its okay. The one time i needed him he just vanished.

  The rest of the page was ripped out. He assumed she did it in anger. He just skimmed over the rest of the pages. he saw everything about the baby, the divorce, everything she felt was right in front of him.

Should Keith get one more chance or should he have to live with his actions. You get to decide the ending this time so comment. p.s you have to go to the sequel of this book to read the finale part 2 once you all decide.