42 | Farfalla Nera (7)

(Ooo a long chapter)

(6 months later)

When we agreed to be in this weird sexual threeway relationship. I thought it would be fun, and it is don't get me wrong but then it got really tiring. Catering to everyone's needs all the time and not putting myself first. It felt like I was back in the club all over again. Lucky for me I'm with two very understanding people and when I expressed myself instead of running like last time we were able to solve things. 

I pull out my phone to check my texts.

Angel- Come home :(

Me- Can't sweets. Go to Keith

Angel- He's at work, plus he's super stressed and extra moody.

Great.

Keith- I need you

Me- Baby I'm really busy. I'm sorry. Later?

Keith- ...

He started typing then stopped. This nigga left me on seen.

James- I'll be there in 5

Fuck. I forgot James was coming today. 

I run my hands over my face letting out a deep breath and phone on my desk starts ringing.

"Hello" I pick up.

"Hi, Ms. Y/ln. There's someone here to see you. They don't have an appointment. You have someone scheduled at eleven do you want me to send them away."

"It's alright I have some time send them in"

She hangs up the phone and the person walks in soon after. It's Mr. Guerrero. My smile instantly brightens. 

"Mr. G" I stand up opening my arms. He wraps his arms around me and then looks me up and down.

"Look at you, very professional la mia piccola farfalla" (My little butterfly)

"You can thank Joey, he keeps me looking nice"

"I'm glad you two were able to reconnect" 

Joey quit after I disappeared. He said and I quote 'Those bitches wouldn't know style if it smacked them in the face' he felt unappreciated so he left.  After I bought the club, Mr.G gave me Joey's number. I was hoping he would come back and be my personal stylist. He came back in a heartbeat. 

"So am I. Thank you again Mr. G"

"No, thank you. I'm glad you took this place off of my hands. I finally get to relax, I just came back from a trip with the family actually." He took his phone out and showed me his photo's from his family trip. His kids were the cutest. He had 15-year-old twin sons, a 12-year-old daughter, an 8-year-old daughter and my favorite his 4-year-old daughter. She is a sassy little thing.

"Aww look at them" I swiped through the pictures of his kids playing in the snow. "Alright take it, you're giving me baby fever real bad" I give him his phone back and he laughs.

"Thinking about any kids of your own?"

Am I? "I don't know I mean I just got together with Keith and then we have this weird threeway thing going on with Angel-"

"What?" he asked shocked. I explained to him the whole situation and he listened.

"Yeah, so there's that. I guess it's just too early to be thinking about kids. I don't even know if we're going to get mar-" I stop myself. He nods understanding. "Anyway. I'm okay with where we're at right now. But if we do progress from here you'll be the first to know" I say with a side smile.