20| Jokes

(This is sort of like the first chapter where i did the video type thing)

Y/n was sitting on her couch scrolling through her phone waiting for her good friend Keith to come through. She asked him to come film a video with her but little did he know he was about to get pranked.

~
Y/n- Nigga Wya?? 🙄

KTP💞- Omw chill out 😂

~

Y/n grabbed her camera and started to explain what was going to happen.

"Wassup youtube it's ya girl Y/n back at it again with another prank"

Y/n stayed pranking her friends , nobody was safe at her house.

"So today Keith is coming over and he thinks we're filming a Q and A but thats not whats about to go down" she says walking around her living room.

"So Keith and I have been friends for a really long time and im basically just going to tell him i want to be more than friends and we'll see his reaction" She sets the camera on the tripod.

-------

"Wassup youtube its ya girl Y/n and today im here with..." she points to keith.

"The one and only Keith Powers " he says putting his hands on his chest.

"You so extra, Anyway we asked on twitter for you guys to send us questions and were gonna answer them" she says to the camera.

"Wait i can't do this right now" she stands up.

"what's wrong" he asks

"We need to talk for a second" she pretends to turn the camera off.

Keith sits back on the couch and gets comfortable waiting for her to talk.

"Okay um.. im just going to come right out and say it" she sits sort of close to him. "I have feelings for you"

"what you mean feelings" he asks

"I mean like i want to be more than friends"

He doesn't say anything he just starts laughing

"what's funny" she straight faces him

"You" he continues to laugh

This wasn't exactly the reaction she was expecting.

"Me what" she shrugs her shoulders.

"You just not my type"

"The fuck you mean not your type"

"Your just not attractive to me"

"Wowww so now im ugly"

"I didn't say all that" he chuckles

"yes you did. you just said im not attractive to you"

She almost forgot she was pranking him , she was so caught up in what he was saying.

"That doesn't mean your ugly i don't want to date you"

"And why the hell not, we would be a bomb ass couple"

"I don't think we would, we don't have good chemistry" he says shrugging his shoulders

"Lie again"

"it's true"

"It's actually not and i'll prove it" She grabs his face and kisses him. "Tell me you felt nothing just now". she crosses her arms.

Y/n would go above and beyond to prove her point.

Keith sits back on the couch smirking. "I was messing with you , i knew you were pranking me dummy now i feel like it was serious".

She rolls her eyes. "Fuck you i only said all that because you started saying i was unattractive and shit"

"Shut up you know you like me" he smirks

"Nope" she folds her arms looking away.

"Then why did you kiss me"

"To prove a point" she semi yells while she gets up to grab the camera

"Sure if you say so"

She sits back on the couch."ANYWAY this prank failed but of you liked this video give it a thumbs up and if we get to 50k thumbs ups ill prank Keith again"

"Spam TeamKeith in the comments" Keith says.

"Nah Spam TeamY/n see yall next time byeee" she cuts the camera off.

"So about that kiss" Keith says looking at her.

(I didn't read through or edit its 6am im tired gn 😴. but drop a comment though)