2| The Genie

credit where its due: shoutout to @MonroeMon for being a huge inspiration to not only this chapter but to me as a 'writer' if i would have never read her work i probably wouldn't have been inspired to go out of my comfort zone with my writing so if your reading this thank you.

Y/n was what you would call a "genie" but being the extra person she is she preferred the term magical goddess.

She stood about 5'5 , medium skin toned, long straight pitch black hair. When happy her almost hypnotizing eyes would glow a bright purple , when she got mad her eyes would glow a fiery red almost as if they were in flames, when sad or depressed her eyes would look like an endless wasteland grey and dormant.

These days grey and dormant was like a permanent look on her, the first few days people were concerned, after shutting everyone out days turned into weeks and weeks into months and next thing you know a whole year almost went by.

Y/n sat quietly in her living room staring at the ceiling she doesn't do much besides that and work these days.

She then heard a knock at her door.

"Its open" she stated in a dull tone

Her best friend Algee rushes in

"Y/n you gotta get up selection day is like right now"he says excitedly

"great" she tried to sound enthusiastic grabbing her sunglasses

Selection day is where they take 100 of the strongest of us and send us to earth for half a year to basically become a slave to mankind granting wishes, fulfilling duties and such, thats what we were made for , its actually not as bad as it seems most humans are generally nice and nobody seems to complain.

However they take the weakest links and send them into the nothing, the nothing is full of creatures that make demons look like rainbows and candy. Once you go you can never make it back.

The Genies have their own King who also happens to be her father and then theres the King of the Nothing who rose at a young age due to the untimely death of his father , nobody dares speak his name he was cruel and vial and Y/n despised him.

"Y/n lets go" algee pulls her snapping her out of her thoughts shutting the door behind them

they get into the line as they watch some people crying being dragged and thrown into the nothing. To her it doesn't seem so bad right about now.

(continue? do you like it so far? )