9 |The genie 4️⃣

Since the day Keith explained what was going on to her she tried to wrap her mind around all of this new information. She couldn't be mad at keith for not telling him where he came from, but on the other hand she was sick of being lied to.

She sat in Algee's living room with her two best friends and after explaining everything to them she tried to think of what she could do to get everyone out of this.

"I can't let Keith kill his brother"

"You would have had to do the same if anyone challenged you to the throne" Algee says

He was right it was their way.

"We can just run and leave everything behind"

"Y/n listen to what you're saying, would you really leave the fate of your people in their hands"

He was right again, if they ran there would be no good outcome for either side and khaos would run free.

"Guys i have to go" she says running out of the door towards her home

Once she gets there she goes into her trunk and suits up grabbing her blade and putting her crossbow on her back. She had been training since a very young age just incase anyone would come as a challenge.

She puts her hood up in hopes to stay hidden as she made her way to find Keith.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Keith stood in his room back at home and prepared himself for battle. It wasn't easy to accept that either he could die , or he would have to kill his own brother. But he had to accept it either way.

He hears a horn being blown signaling the first 12 hours before battle. He paces back and forth wishing he could see Y/n one more time before this all starts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n makes it into the Nothing it was just as bad as she imagined. She wondered how something so good could have came from this.

"What's pretty princess doing alone especially out here" a large snake slithers up to her

She quickly pulls out her blade. "Stay back" she warns taking some steps behind her

"Dont worry i won't hurt you I've already eaten" it says in a calming tone "I'd like to tag along if you don't mind"

"Fine but any funny business and I'm chopping that head clean off" she continues to walk not looking back

"Feisty" he hisses "Now you never answered my question why are you here"

"If you must know I came to speak with Keith"

"Oooo and what news is so dire that they send a princess to deliver"

"Im trying to talk to him before the battle, i have a greater plan"

She discusses it over with the snake as they make their way to the castle. All of a sudden a dark creature with red glowing eyes approaches them.

"oh no" the snake whispers to itself

The creature suddenly takes form of her mother.

"Mother" she reaches out

The creature nods and motions for Y/n to follow it. Not aware that she was in a trance Y/n begins to follow it. "Mother wait" she starts to walk faster as the creature held out it's arms.

The snake could've left her to be eaten but instead decided to save her given that he grew a liking to the princess. "stop" He quickly bites her in the leg.

The creature evaporates. "Ouch" she bends down rubbing her leg. "Thank you for saving me" she pets him.

He nods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They finally made it to the castle without any other mishaps.

"Now where would he be" she looks around

She silently peeks through the empty rooms until she found his. She watches from the doorway as he swings his blade around the room with precision. She then clears her throat and he drops his blade.

She giggles.

"Y/n what are you doing here" he holds her tightly

"I've come up with a plan and i had to see you"

(1 more chapter , thoughts?)