Farfalla Nera - Paris

I feel shitty for the way I ended this series but hey here's one of the bonus chapters I promised.

(2 years later)

Paris is gorgeous, It's everything I'd imagined it would be and more. As I stand looking in the mirror curling my hair I think about everything we've been through for the past few years. It's been wild. 

"Don't you think it's a little weird that she invited us?" I ask letting the final curl fall into place. I turn off the curling iron and unplug it.

Keith comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "I mean, you two were friends before ya know. I guess she wanted you to be there." 

"I guess."

"Are you nervous, or are you jealous" he smirks.

"I'm not jealous," I roll my eyes. "If she wanted to leave us for that squeaky clean light skin rich asshole then so be it. I'm happy for her." 

"Are you sure you want to go? you sound a little jealous."

I mean sure, was I under the impression that the three of us could possibly live happily ever after? yes. Did i stupidly fall in love with her even after we agreed to only fuck her? yes. Most importantly when she left us did it hurt? Yes.

"For the last time, I am not jealous. I just think it's weird to invite your two ex-lovers whom you fucked over. To your wedding."

I put some last-minute touches on my makeup and walk back into the hotel room.

"Look, we can ditch if you want. We are in Paris after all"

"No, Let's just get it over with."

"Whatever you want to do is alright with me." he kisses my forehead.

-------------------------------

We follow the crowd of people walking into the church, it was huge. The architecture was insane. I read about this place on one of those tourist sites. "I didn't even know you could get married here" I whisper to Keith.

"When you have that kind of money you do what you want" he shrugs whispering back.

The place was well decorated like something straight out of a damn wedding magazine. It was beautiful. We find out assigned seats and sit down waiting for the ceremony to start. I fell a tap on my shoulder and lookup.

"Yes?" I say to the older woman.

"You are Y/n yes?" she says in her heavy French accent.

"That's me"

"There has been an emergency with the maid of honor," You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Well, that's very sad"

The lady furrows her eyebrows

Keith elbows me in the side. "I mean what can I do to help?" I say with a fake smile.

"Come with me" she pulls me up quickly. I glare at Keith before following her.  

I should've taken Keith up on his offer when I had the chance. We walk through the empty hallways our heels echoing along the way. When we get closer to the room I hear crying.

Stay strong bitch.

"Oh Y/n thank God. I didn't think you would come!" she runs up and hugs me.

"I couldn't miss your big day could I?" I try to smile. She hugs me tighter and then releases me. 

"Come meet everyone." she pulls me over to what I'm assuming are her bridesmaids. She introduces me to everyone. "Guys this is my friend Y/n"