please, read me

Hey, everyone!

So I know it's been a while since I updated this book with another story, and I wanted to take a second to talk to you about why.

In case you didn't see it, I started another book—inspired by the first short story of this—A Siren's Sorrow! (This time a full Peter Parker fic instead of imagines.) I'm really excited to be sharing it with everyone, but it also means a lot of my writing time is going towards that project instead of this one.

Now, normally, I would just work on both simultaneously, but there's this control freak/perfectionist part of me that wants both things to be worth reading, which I don't know I could feel like I'm doing if I'm constantly splitting my writing time.

No worries though, because this is NOT the end of this book. I still have plenty of short stories to write and share with you on here. It just means that the updates won't be twice a week. (Although, I am trying to work out a new schedule to keep the updates going while publishing A Siren's Sorrow. I'll make an announcement on my profile when that's finalized.)

That being said, I have a question for you, my dear reader. There is another story part that I have finished and ready to post, but it's only the beginning of the next story set. So, the question is this: would you want me to post the next story part now? Or wait until the updates are back on schedule?

Let me know!

Xx
— V