That's My Sister

Yeah, I know, y'all want blood killer. Tbh I don't know how to continue/end it. Like maybe I'll just kill one of them so it goes somewhere. For now you get his

So my sister showed me this so I'm writing it and deal with it its funny. And short. But still funny.

Draco sat down on the park bench next to Blaise Zabini. He sighed and watched the girl he loved playing with a few kids who thought she was the world.

"What's your problem?" Blaise asked.

"She's really cute. But I honestly don't know what to about it," Draco sighed.

"Girl trouble? Can't relate man," Blaise chuckled, "What's she look like?"

"Brown hair, brown eyes, and short. Kind of basic, but she makes it the world to me," Draco sighed.

"Make a move then. You're not going to live forever," Blaise chuckled.

"You know what, you're right," Draco said, standing up.

He walked over to the girl of his dreams. She looked up and he kissed her. She kissed him back.

"Oh yeah, go man! Whoo!" Blaise cheered.

The two separated and looked back at Blaise. His face dropped when he saw the girl.

"Hermione?"

Hermione, who recently discovered she was a Zabini, smiled sheepishly. She and Draco exchanged a look.

Blaise was suddenly gone. A moment later he talked Draco while screaming: "That's my sister!"