Burrow

"Hey mione!" Ginny greeted as Hermione sat down at the Gryffindor table in between Seamus and Dean with Harry, Ron, and Ginny across from her.

"Hey guys!" She said with a fake smile she hoped didn't look fake.

"You okay?" Harry asked seeing right through her mask.

"Honestly, no," Hermione sighed, "But I'm a few minutes I will be."

" Wat doe dat mee?" Ron asked through a mouthful of fruit.

"Don't speak when you eat, Ron," She told him in need for a subject change, "What's happening in Gryffindor tower?"

"Not much," Dean answered from my right, "Quite boring without you yelling at Ron all the time."

"Hey! Its not like I enjoy being yelled at for not taking notes in Binn's class," Ron groaned.

Hermione laughed along with everyone else until a cough from behind her startled everyone.

"Malfoy," Harry said kindly, "Can we help you?"

"No. I'm here too help," Draco said slowly.

"You're late, ferret," Hermione said while taking a drink of pumpkin juice.

"Sorry. Pansy kept attacking me with questions. She saw the knife," Draco explained quickly.

"Well now they know. Thanks for that," Hermione said coldly.

"I'm sorry!" He said exclaimed.

"Ugh, just do it. We don't have time to hide and set the concealment spells," Hermione groaned checking her watch before handing her left arm to Draco.

"Mione, what are you doing?" Seamus asked confused.

"Don't worry. Happens every day," Hermione shrugged as Draco rolled up her sleeve and drew his wand, unaware of the unlookers which consisted of literally everyone in the Hall.

Draco said five different spells before turning his wand towards Hermione, "Sorry. Silencio  Petrificus Totalus."  

Hermione nodded and grabbed Seamus's hand in a death grip, squeezing her eyes shut as Draco pulled out a knife.

"Malfoy what are you doing to her?" Ginny demanded as Draco placed the knife's tip on the beginning of the letter 'M' on her arm.

"Keeping her alive," Draco said darkly before pushing the knife into Hermione's arm and dragging it along the letter.

Hermione's eyes opened and her mouth fell as though she was screaming but no sound came out. Seamus's hand turned blue from lack of oxygen but he didn't pay much attention to it.

Draco carefully lifted the knife out of her arm and an inch of the knife was covered in blood. He grimaced as he placed it into the second letter and repeated the process until the whole word had been cut.

When he was done he used his wand to summon a vial and let the blood on the knife fall into the vial before he cleaned the knife fully and placed it in his pocket. He waited about five minutes before taking the silencing charm off Hermione who was now heavily panting and had succeeded in breaking Seamus's hand.

"God damn bloody merlin hell!" Hermione swore.

"Well that's new," Draco said highly amused.

"Shut it ferret," Hermione growled clenching her fist in pain.

"See you tomorrow bookworm," He called leaving the hall.

"Care to explain?" Harry asked, the only one aware that the whole hall was watching.