He Kissed Her Again

It was driving him crazy. Having to see her almost all the time. He was lucky she even considered him a friend after everything he'd done. Yet, she was the first one to forgive him. The first one to except him.

"Hey, Malfoy? It was twelve inches for the chaems homework, right?" Hermione asked from next to him on the heads couch.

"Hm? Uh, yeah," He mumbled teaeing his sight away from her beauty. He couldnt help that he was so attracted to her. She was beautiful and kind. Everything he could ever want.

"You're a little distant today. Everything alright?" Hermione asked turning her worried filled caramel eyes up to him.

Draco looked down and immediately regretted it. He got lost in her eyes so quickly, he didn't have time to stop himself. Her eyes were just so caring. Circles of brown staring into him looking for anything wrong with him. He loved them.

He didn't realize he was doing it, but his hand had moved up and was gently caressing the side of her face. Hermione didn't pull away. She could see it in his eyes. She could see the love and affection in them when he looked at her. It made her feel special, appreciated.

He kissed her. Neither one seemed to care. The dark and the light meeting in the dim glow from the fireplace. Everything in this moment was real. Everything felt right, even though it was wrong.

Draco seemed to realize what he was doing amd quickly pulled away. He qas blushing like crazy and didnt meet her eyes.

"I-I I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me—"

"I do," Hermione whispered turning his head so he had to look at her. She glanced down at his lips again before returning her gaze to his eyes. Smiling softly she spoke, "And, Draco, I love you too."

He kissed her again.

Sorry its a little short. I've been a little busy. Requests are always welcomed!

--Emma 💚