Zabini

"I'M A ZABINI????" I screeched at the top of my lungs to Severus Snape.

Snape had managed to survive Nagini and had resumed his position as Head of Slytherin House and Potions Master. Slughorn was glad by this as he could finally return to his peaceful retirement.

"Yes. You are. You will also be moving to Slytherin. Your luggage has been moved. The password is 'Ice Crystals'. Good day, Hermione," Snape said before retreating to his office.

I scowled slightly at the name. He had been calling me 'Hermione' instead of 'Miss Granger' for some time now and I finally knew the answer.

"Did Blaise know?" I screeched through the door dividing me from Snape's living quarters.

"Yes," he called back, "Please do not beat him up to badly. I rather need him for detention tomorrow."

I scowled again before leaving the office and slamming the door. I walked down the halls and stairs to the Slytherin House entrance. I was muttering myself and earned a lot of mental looks.

Upon arriving at the portrait of Salazar Slytherin that Snape instructed me to I said the password and stopped in.

"Granger? How'd you get in here? We don't need a Gryffindor, much less a muggleborn, roaming around here," Came the sneering voice of Malfoy.

"Fine," I said and pulled of my Gryffindor robes leaving me in my green long sleeved and black jeans. I threw the robes at him satisfied when they landed on his face, "If you don't want Gryffindors in here then get out, you've got the robes. Go run off to Potter and Weasley now."

"Oh shit!" Blaise exclaimed.

"I will kill you later, Zabini," I promised with a dark look.

"That fine," Blaise said in a quivering voice, "But I should tell you that you are also a Metamorphungus and its showing," Blaise said.

I shreiked before stomping through the door marked 'Girls Dormitories' in silver cursive.

"See you around Zabini," Blaise called to me.

At this I broke. I turned around, tears falling down my face and pointed my wand directly at his throat, trapping him in a corner.

"Call me that one more time, dear brother, and I'll make sure a knife going through your pathetic little heart is the last thing you see," I growled.

Luckily the only people in the room besides me and Blaise were Malfoy and Pugface.

I turned around tears falling freely to walk away, accidently letting lose a small sob. I was almost at the door, when two arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up. I turned my head to see a mop of silver-blonde hair.

"Put me down, Ferret!" I screeched.

"Sorry, bookworm, you owe us an explanation," he said sitting down and holding me firmly in his lap.

I relaxed to show him I wouldn't try to escape, but instead of letting me sit by myself, he just loosened his grip around my waist and relaxed.

"May I leave?" I snarled dangerously.

"Nope," Draco said playing with one of my girls, now red because of my anger.

"Draco?" Pansy asked as she noticed he had relaxed and was now acting as though it was normal for Hermione to sit in his lap.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What are you doing?" Blaise asked sitting on the opposite couch, next to Pansy.

"Keeping her from leaving," Malfoy answered.

"You could put a curse on her," Pansy said.

"Well first, she was crying and that would be really low, even for me, and second, this is just more comfortable." He stated as though it was obvious.