Drowning

This was requested by Angi_romeave. So here we go. Hope you enjoy, and if you ever have any suggestions either comment or message me what you'd like to see. Also, Part 5 of Trapped Together will be up tomorrow. Thanks!

"Please, come on Mione! You have too. You're the best swimmer Gryffindor has, and everyone knows it," Ron pleaded.

"Ron, I don't swim for races. I hate them. And its in the Black Lake, do you know how.many unknown creatures are in it? Many are undiscovered. And swimming across it will take hours!" Hermione defended.

"Exactly why Gryffindor needs you," Harry argued, "No one in the school is as good as you. It'd take everyone else around tow hours but only take you one!"

"Harry!" Hermione shouted causing all of Gryffindor who was secretly watching the argument to jump, "Do not side with him!"

"But mione-"

"No buts. I'm not doing it." Hermione growled.

"You don't have to help us with our homework for a month," Ron offered.

"There's no way-- that's actually fair," Hermione said thinking it over, "But what happens if there are ant weird animals or such?"

"Well, its a no wands thing so we kinda just hope for the best," Harry said quietly.

"No way. Not doing it," Hermione declared.

"Two months? Three months? The rest of the bloody year?" Ron said yelling the last one.

"The whole year?" Hermione asked shocked since it was only September.

"Yes," Harry agreed quickly, "We will never ask to copy or answers. We might ask if you can check spelling and stuff since we suck at that, but we will do everything else on our own."

"I.... Fine," Hermione said throwing her arms up, "Fine I'll bloody do it."

The whole of Gryffindor erupted into cheers. They had literally the best swimmer in the school participating. They'd be sure to win the grand prize of 1,000 house points and no homework for a week.

"You all were listening?" Hermione asked turning to everyone.

"Uh maybe?" A fourth year girl asked "It was quite interesting. Harry and Ron always cower away and do their best to beg."

"Well, that is true," Hermione sighed, "Well its over. You all can go back to whatever it was you were doing before."

The group slowly dissapated, but no one seemed to happy in missing any drama.

"So who's in it?" Hermione asked her two friends.

"That would be a question for us," Seamus said as he and Dean lifted Hermione up and placed her on their shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Hermione asked.

"Dunno," Dean shrugged.

"Okay," Hermione said slowly whole rolling her eyes, "So who is for which house?"

"Well there's you, Harry, Ron, Dean, and I got Gryffindor. Luna, Michael, Terry, Padma, and someone named Elizabeth for Ravenclaw. Hufflepuffs got Ernie, Justin, Hannah, and Susan. And for Slytherin you got Malfoy, Zabini, Nott, and Greengrass Junior." Seamus said.

"Malfoy's doing this? Huh. Didn't flag him as the swimming type," Hermione said.

"I think he was tricked into it," Dean said, "Overheard a conversation between Goyle and Parkinson."