Engagment Part 2

A/N:  This was requested by @Dramione_Delena for a part two of Engagement. Hope you enjoy this!  Also I'm changing it so Hermione has a three bedroom apartment and a muggle roommate so keep that in mind so you don't get confused.

"Pack up your stuff. I have a two bedroom flat a few blocks from here, so let's go. You'll stay with me until we go back to school," I told him.

He smiled at me, a real smile, "Thank you."

"No problem," I told him, "But you have to help me get over this. Right now I'm a literal mess!"

He gave a soft laugh, "Always."

It didn't take long to pack all of Malfoy's stuff, and that was the sad part. All he had was two outfits, including the one he was wearing, a large jacket, his wand, a few galleons, and to my great amusement, Hogwarts A history.

"Hogwarts A History, huh?" I smirked.

"Yeah," he smiled, "It was one if the things mum was able to sneak out of the house when I left. She gave it to me for reasons."

I nodded my head sensing that I shouldn't ask him about it until he was ready.

"Okay, got everything?" I asked once he stood up.

"Yes," He smiled gratefully.

"Great! I'll apparate us there and then adjust the wards so you can come in and out," I told him offering my hand.

He grasped it and I was shocked by how warm his hand was for having lived in an alleyway for probably around a year. I turned on the spot and pulled us both into darkness where our bodies stretched and turned until our feet landed solidly in the living room of my apartment.

"Uh, who's that?" A girl asked.

The girl had long brown-red hair that went below her waist and slightly tanned skin from the beach. She had shining blue eyes and small naturally pink lips. She was wearing just a blue tank top and grey sweatpants with her hair pulled up into a messy bun that was half falling out.

"Hey Emma. Uh, don't freak out on me but this is Draco Malfoy," I said nervously waiting for her reaction.

"Wait the Draco Malfoy. Slytherin pureblood, bully, forced death eater, and ferret?" Emma asked in shock her jaw hanging open.

"Ferret?" Draco asked amused, "That's new."

"Gryffindor thing," I shrugged and he needed as though it made sense, which it probably did, "Emma he's going to be staying with us for a while."

"Okay, but why?" Emma asked, "Is he going to that Hogwarts place with you next year?"

"Possibly," I said with a side glance at Draco, "And you're going to, remember that."

"Yeah I know. Godmother crap and all that," Emma sighed waving her hand dismissively.

"You're her godmother?" Draco asked most likely confused by age.

"Yeah, its a long story," I sighed, "I'll explain but first, Emma this is Draco Malfoy a friend of mine and Malfoy, this is Emma Burden. She is a muggle just so you know. Her parents passed away three years ago and my mum and dad were her godparents. Since I erased my parents memories, I sorta faked their death when I couldn't restore them and in the will it said if anything were to happen that Emma is my responsibility. She's the same age so that's why your confused."

"That makes sense," Draco said slowly wrapping his head around the information.

"Great. You're rooms up here," I said walking up the stairs with the two following behind me.