Trapped Together Part 3

"How drunk did we get?" Harry groaned slowly sitting up and clutching his head.

"You drank five bottles of firewhiskey," Draco said from his spot on the bed with Hermione.

"How were you not drunk?" He exclaimed.

"Unlike you five, I was smart enough to take a hangover potion and quite a few sobering potions before we started," Draco smirked as Ron, Blaise, and Pansy woke up.

"Why must people talk in the morning?" Ron groaned.

"Potions are in the kitchen," Draco said, "If you can make it there," he muttered quietly.

"Shut up!" Pansy groaned getting up and wobbling out of the room.

"No thanks!" Draco called to her.

"Is mione awake?" Blaise asked.

"Nope," Draco said looking down at the sleeping figure on his chest and smiling slightly.

"Woah! Is Draco Malfoy smiling?" Pansy asked when she walked back in holding a basket full of potions.

"No," Draco said quickly dropping his smile and looking back at his book.

"Whatever you say Draco," Blaise rolled his eyes accepting a few potions from Pansy.

Draco scowled at him before lookinhlg back down at Hermione and shaking her slightly, "Granger!"

"What?" Hermione groaned.

"Wake up."

"No," she groaned again hiding her face in his chest.

"Yes."

"Bloody ferret."

"That's me."

"Oh really? I had no idea!"

"That's why I said that."

"No, you'd said 'That's me' not 'that'."

"Wake up."

"Bastard," Hermione said sitting up, "God that hurts."

"Here. Sobering and Hangover. It'll take away the pain and restore your memories of what happened," Pansy said handing her two potions.

"Before you drink those, promise not to punch me again?" Draco asked.

"Sure," Hermione said suspiciously before drinking the potions.

Her head instantly stopped hurting and the room stopped spinning. It took a moment but the memories came back of yesterday.

"Oh my god," Hermione exclaimed.

"What?" Blaise asked.

"I-I kissed a ferret-"

"It was a dare-"

"Twice."

"TWICE?"

"Must you call me a ferret?" Draco sighed standing and moving out of Hermione's punch range.

"Yes," Hermione smirked.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." Pansy said, "You kissed him twice? But wasn't he the only one who wasn't drunk?"

"Oh god," Hermione groaned placing her face in her hands, "I snogged a conscious ferret twice!"

"But wasn't it only on the couch when we played truth or dare?" Ron asked a small tone of disgust.

"And then before we went to sleep," Hermione said from her hands but it came out muffled.

"Oh," Blaise said since everyone was unsure of what to say.