Christmas

"Hey! Malfoy!" Hermione called up the steps to the head boys dorm. She and Ginny had been discussing what to get all their friends for Chrsitmas, and got stuck on Malfoy.

"What?" He asked walking down the stairs and plopping onto the couch next to Hermione while Ginny was on the floor, using the coffee table to write on.

"What do you want for Christmas? Me and Gin are stuck on your name," Hermione said.

"Nothing," he responded, while in his mind he chanted A kiss from you, A kiss from you, A kiss from you.

"Too bad," Ginny said, "Pick something."

"I don't want anything," he protested while he head sang LIAR!!! "Shut up!" He said slapping his head.

"You okay there?" Hermione asked.

"Fine. Stupid voices in your head," he mumbled.

"If you don't pick, we'll have to fund something," Hermione said.

"You do that. What d'you guys want?" Malfoy asked.

"Oh, were fine!" Ginny said, "Between my family and our friends we always get what we want. Although my stupid brothers won't use their stupid money to buy me a broom! I mean come on! Who needs that much money?"

Hermione laughed at her little outburst (Draco's POV starting now), "So Granger," I said, "What do you want?"

"You don't have to get me anything," she said.

"Well what if I want to buy my two best female friends a gift?" I asked, "I have plenty if money. Hey that's it!" I snapped my fingers, "I'll get you money and let you choose."

Ginny glared at me while Hermione laughed, "I'm Sirius though," I said, "What you wish is my command."

"I wish for nothing," Hermione said.

I glared at her until she threw her hands in the air and said, "Fine! You win! Just get some cheap book."

I rolled my eyes at her and looked at Ginny, "Well, Weaslette? Anything in particular?"

"A new brother? Mine are horrible. Excoet bill. He's alright," She answered cheekily.

I laughed, "Fine. I'll improvise."

Later that day we all went out to Hogsmeade. We stock together for most or the time, and then separated tho get gifts for each other. Blaise had tagged along and he went with me since we had already gotten each other gifts.

"So," Blaise said, "Any ideas on what to get the girls? I'm thinking books for Mione and whatever the hell I see for Gin. Maybe jewelery. Girls like that."

"Yeah," I said noticing Blaise's cheeks gain a blush at the mention of Ginny, "I'm going to get Weaslette a broom. Merlin knows she's one of the best, if not the best, quidditch players at Hogwarts and she's riding that crappy cleansweep."

"Wow, mate. Which one?" Blaise asked.

"The firebolt II just came out. I think I'll go for that," I said.

"WHAT?" Blaise screeched, "Dude that's like 5,000 galleons."

"I know. And, dude, my parents are dead so I have this huge fortune I don't want. Might as well spend it on my friends." I said.

"Right. What about Hermione?" Blaise asked, saying her name in a teasing way.

"Not sure yet. She said some cheap books, but to hell if I listen to that."