Chapter 26.

Three Months Later

February 1, 1967

I giggled as John pushed me up against the shower wall and kissed my neck.

"John! I'm late enough as it is!"

"Come on, they'll understand. Just tell em, John Lennon, the greatest musician in the world needs a mornin shag from his wife before he goes off to create more magic in the studio." He smirked, moving his hands over my bum.

"So full of yourself Lennon." I smiled, turning around. "Make it quick then."

He kissed my shoulder as he entered me from behind.

..

John started recording today for a new song. He said it was going to be unlike anything they ever done. Since I didn't tell him much about what I was working on at work, He wouldn't tell me about the new album. Sneaky bastard.

Paul was excited though. He came up with the idea and told me about how he was tired of being a Beatle. Well not a Beatle per say but the whole fame of it. The teenage girls. Being in cute little girl magazines. Being a performer. He wanted to be a musician. An artist. Someone the music industry and everyone would take seriously.

Work was nice. It was quite relaxing. Getting to paint, draw, listen to music. Michelle worked with me and kept me lots of company. It was nice to have my friend again. It also helped there was a lot of cannabis available to us.

Cynthia was angry at the fact me and John told Julian about me being pregnant. She wasn't thrilled with the fact we were starting a family so soon. John told her to mind her own buisness and fuck off. What did she do? Took away Julian. We only get him for the weekends. Even though I see him for three days, to me it still isn't enough.

Richard and Maureen were expecting. I was happy for them. I just wish Maureen didn't hate me. George and Pattie were still together. But I sensed there was trouble since she never came around to dinners, premiers, or any kind of outings. Paul and Michelle were still together. Although Michelle told me about him still going out with Jane once in awhile. I felt bad, but she told me not to worry about her.

..

"So I was thinking, later tonight, we can go out with the lads for dinner. To celebrate a new song finished." John smiled as we got dressed. I nodded.

"Alright. Pick me up after work?" I asked putting my heels on.

"Sure. Lucy?"

"Yeah?"

He walked over to me and handed me a small box. I smiled and opened it to see a pair of beautiful golden earrings.

"John these are beautiful!" I gasped. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I kissed back, and giggled.

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anythin." He chuckled. "Can't a wealthy musician spoil his girl once in awhile?"

"Yes he can. Anyone but you." I smiled. He made a face and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Maybe ye can wear em later tonight?"

"Yeah? During, or after the dinner?" I said seductively. "Cause um, I bought something yesterday that I think you might like."

"Mmm yeah? How about we ditch dinner and just skip to desert?" He winked. I giggled as he cupped my breasts in his hand. "I fuckin love your pregnancy."

"Pig." I laughed shoving him away.

..

Five Hours Later