Chapter 30.

John left early to meet up with the guys at the studio. I was sitting in the room with Julian, holding George's hand as he slept. I hated saying he was in a coma.

"Mumy, can I lay next to uncle George? Maybe he'll wake up then." Julian looked up at me innocently. I gave him a small smile and nodded, picking him up and settling him next to George.

I leaned up and kissed George's cheek. "Please George. If you can hear me, please wake up. I know I should have been there. I should have fought for you. Please baby." I began to cry. I kissed his lips and trailed small kissed over his jawline, down his neck.

"Please..." I whisperd. I got onto the bed and snuggled with Julian, wrapping my arms around George. I trailed my finger over his features. Over his lips. Feeling the hot breath on my finger tips.

I nuzzled my face into his neck and hummed. Julian tugged on my arm.

"Mumy. Uncle George is awake."

I blinked and looked up. He coughed and looked over at me. I smiled and leaned over, giving him a long, warm, passionate kiss. He lost his breath quickly and pulled away.

"W...who?.." he trailed off.

"George baby. It's me. Oh my god you're finally awake." I smiled. He blinked and looked into my eyes.

"Who are you?"

"G..George it's me L..."

"Who are you and why are you here??" He asked sitting up. I blinked.

"George I..."

He smiled. "I'm just joking. I know it's you Luce."

I smacked his arm and huffed. "Dammit george you had me scared for a few seconds there!"

He chuckled and hugged Julian. "I'm sorry love. I saw an opprotunity and took it. Forgive me?" He pouted.

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "I'm just so happy you're awake. And that horrible sense of humor is back too."

He turned his head and pressed his lips on mine. I leaned in more, taking his face into my hands and moving my lips with his. We layed back and just stayed this way for what seemed like forever. I couldn't even breath by the time we pulled away.

George smiled at me and gave me one last kiss. "There's my Lucy."

I blushed and looked down at Julian who pouted.

"Uncle George stoppit!"

George laughed and ruffled Julians hair. He began coughing. I got off the bed.

"George i'm calling a nurse."

He nodded, watching me walk out of the room.

..

Everyone was in the room, all happy George was finally awake. I smiled watching Richard and George talk happily. But Maureen made sure to take more time than anyone else to tell him how much she missed him. Me and John just looked at each other and raised our eyebrows. Definitly an affiar going on.

Paul and Brian were talking while me and Julian went down the to restrooms. I set Julian on the counter as I fixed my eye makeup from all the crying earlier. Julian drawing a picture.

"What are you drawing there?" I asked.

"You and Daddy." He smiled. I grabbed the paper out of his hands and laughed looking at it. 

Me and John holding hands. John's glasses bigger than his face. I had a huge round stomach while Julian sat on top of John's shoulders. 

"My tummy isnt that big yet hun. But it's beautiful baby." I said kissing his cheek. 

"Can you, me and daddy go back to sleeping all day and eating chocolate marshmallow pies and watching telly now?"

I smiled and picked him up in my arms, walking back down to Georges room.

"Ask daddy okay?"

He nodded and hugged me. I noticed everyone out in the waiting room. Everyone but Maureen. I kept walking ahead and opened the door. My mouth dropping open.

.....