Chapter 19.

I was in the kitchen the next morning, making coffee and eggs when John waltzed in, and sat on the table. I mean literally on the table. I giggled and looked at him.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, I'd love some coffee and a little something sweet to go with it."

"Yeah?" I walked over to him and opened my robe. He slid his hands up my naked stomach, over my breasts, giving a gentle squeeze. I giggled and leaned in, kissing him softly.

"Mmmm. I'll never get tired of your lips." He said pulling back. I blushed.

"I can say the same about you."

We smiled at each other and broke apart as Michelle walked into the room, covering her eyes.

"Don't mind me. Just here to grab a pastry and coffee." She said. I giggled.

"It's fine now. As for you Lennon, your food is coming right up."

"Good." He smiled and sat in a chair, reading the paper. I went back to making breakfast as Michelle sat at the counter, reading a magazine.

"So how was your night Luce? Sleep well?"

Me and John looked at each other and smiled. She noticed and shook her head.

"Nevermind then."

"How was yours? You didn't come in until after twelve last night." I said handing John his breakfast.

"Yeah love, we almost had to ring the authorities to make sure Paul didn't kidnap ye." John said digging in. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"Alright mom and dad. If you must know, me and Paul did see each other."

"And??" I urged. She giggled.

"We had a few drinks, went back to his place and well..."

"Yeah?? And??" I urged. She blushed and bit her lip.

"We made love. Like everywhere. On the sofa, on the table, against the wall, on his bed, even out on his balcony!"

I giggled and handed her a plate of food. John shook his head and stood up, taking his food and paper with him.

"Thanks for the little insight there Michelle. Now I know where not to sit in his flat. Oh yeah, might as well not enter his flat, period." He said giving a fake smile and leaving the room. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"So um...he asked me how long I was staying." She went on.

"What did you say?"

She turned red. "I said a few months. I know I said I'll stay only a few days but we were in bed and he looked at me so lovingly and wants to see more of me. I know staying here might be too much and...."

I stopped her. "It's okay Michelle. You can stay here awhile longer. John's always off out at the studio anyways. Im here either cleaning or out shopping. Plus, I think I found work." I smiled.

"Yeah? Good for you Luce. Might wanna count me in on that cause um...I quit my job." She said quietly. My eyes widened.

"What??" I almost shouted. She shushed me.

"I know!" She whispered loudly. "Paul just...when he's around me, I do weird and silly things. I just...I want to be around him."

I nodded and began eating. "I understand Michelle. Look um, I want to tell you something. Not to be a downer or rude. But I think of you as a good friend and, I just want to be honest."

She nodded. "Go on."

"I don't want you expecting too much of Paul. I know you love him. But...he will hurt you."

She looked down and nodded. "I know Lucy. I just...I can't leave him. Not now."

I sighed. "I just want you to be careful. I don't want to see you hurt."

She smiled and gave me a hug. "Thanks Luce. You're a great friend. I appreciate your words and honesty."

"You're welcome." I smiled. We were still hugging as John walked into the room with an empty plate. He whistled at us.

"I like what I'm seein. Is this my extra morning breakfast?" He smirked. Michelle giggled as I threw a small piece of potato at him.

"Fuck off."

..

After John left for another interview, Cyn came over with Julian. She didn't speak to me, she just gave me the mail John still had lingering at her house and a suitcase with Julian's things. And with that, she was off.

Michelle left to go with Paul to the interview as I stayed home, playing with Julian. He tired me out but he was worth it.

I was laying back on a blanket in the grass as Julian ran over and jumped on me. I laughed and propped myself up on my elbows as he hugged me.

"I missed you." He said cuddling in my arms. I smiled and layed back, holding him.

"Yeah? I missed you too baby."

He kissed my cheek, making me feel warm inside. It felt good to have a little one in my arms. They were so innocent and always looked through a person's flaws.

"What's this!? Stealin my girl huh??"

"Daddy!" Julian jumped off me and ran over to John. He giggled as John picked him up and twirled him around.

"You're gettin so big! How's Lucy treatin ye?" John sat next to me as Julian squirmed out of his arms and into mine.

I laughed. "I think he likes me a little more huh?"

"Don't be cheeky. How is he?" He asked giving me a small kiss.

"He's great actually. We were just spending some time here at the pool, waiting for daddy." I smirked.

"Yeah? Well daddy has arrived! And, with a little present."

"A present!?" Julian jumped up and down and pulled my hand.

"Lead the way then."

..

"Oh my god." I smiled as Julian held the small kitten in his arms.

"What's his name?" Julian asked.

"Whatever ye wanna name it." John smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I like Lucy."

John smiled. "Why Lucy?"

"Because I like that name. Every Lucy I know is pwetty."

John raised his eyebrows. "And how many Lucy's do ye know love?"

"Three." He smiled holding up three fingers. I laughed and sat him in my lap as he handed John the kitten.

"And who are these three Lucy's?" I asked. He pointed to me, the kitten and grabbed a picture he had drew. John looked it over.

"What's this?" John asked looking it over and showing it to me. I pointed.

"Who's the girl? Julian's got a girlfriend." I teased. He giggled and blushed. John raised his eyebrows again.

"Is this true? My little boy already has a girlfriend??"

Julian smiled and shook his head. "No I don't daddy!"

"Hey, I thought I was your girlfriend." I pouted. John laughed as Julian hugged me. I giggled and smothered him with kisses.

"Well, what do ye call this drawing then?" John asked looking at it.

"Lucy in the sky with diamonds." Julian said grabbing the picture out of John's hands and hugging it tightly against my chest.

I smiled as the kitten, Lucy, purred and jumped into John's lap.

We joked around and talked all together the rest of the evening. Like we were a real family. But in my heart I knew, it was only short lived.

....