Chapter 28.

"J..John anyone can come in." I breathed. John just hummed and resumed his focus on getting me off.

It was five in the evening as me and John spent a little alone time. George was out with Paul, taking Julian to a museum while I was laying back on the sofa recieving oral sex from John.

I moaned out, clutching the side of the sofa. His tongue making quick circles on my clit, two fingers sliding in an out.

"Johnny baby please s..stop." I begged. He knew exactly how I loved it. But the guys were due back anytime now with Julian, And George had a key.

I reached down, pulling his hair as I cried out, my body tingling with delight.

"Oh god...baby don't stop!" I practically yelled. He chuckled and kept working. I was out of breath as I moaned his name, the sound of his mouth licking, sucking, kissing.

He let out a moan as I threw my head back and let out a loud scream, exploding into ectacy. I was panting as he kissed my inner thighs and moved up, kissing me. I smiled and pulled away, sitting up as he stood in front of me. He helped me undo his pants and pull them down as I went straight for it, returning the favor.

"Fuckin christ." He moaned as I took his entire length into my mouth. I shut my eyes and breathed through my nose, his member hitting the back of my throat over and over again as he moved his hand to the back of my head, thrusting into my mouth.

He loved when I pulled him out of my mouth and gave him head. He loved how I looked up at him and slid my tongue up and down his shaft. I always recieved several moans and obsenities, which I knew meant I was doing everything right.

After several minutes of sucking and teasing, he was ready to come. I grabbed his hips and took him entirely in my mouth as he pulled my hair, the warm liquid running down my throat. He groaned and moved in and out slowly, before finally pulling out. I looked up at him and smiled as he leaned down, giving me a small kiss.

"I love how red your lips look after a good cock sucking." He smirked. I giggled as we fixed ourselves up and straightened our clothes. He sat next to me on the sofa and nibbled on my jawline as we watched tv.

It didn't take long until George came into the door with Julian in his arms. Me and John pulled apart as Julian pouted and climbed onto the sofa and sat in my lap.

"I'm off to nap." George said, walking past us. He seemed quite down all day. We didn't want to push him. So we left him alone. He seemed to be grateful for this.

"Whelp, negative nelly is off. How was your time with uncle Paul and George?" John asked Julian.

"Fun." Julian smiled. I brushed his hair away from his eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist.

..

Three weeks later

February 25, 1967

"Happy Birthday George!" We all yelled as he blew out the candles on his cake.

"Thanks everyone."

It's been three weeks and George has been in a quiet, depressing mood. He rarely eats, he doesn't talk to anyone unless someone starts a conversation first, he only goes in to record with the guys when needed. Other than that, he stays up in his room and sleeps.

He was still staying with me and John. It made me feel better knowing he was under the same roof with me and John could keep an eye on him when I was at work. The only person he seemed to let into his world was Richard.

About an hour into the party, I was in the kitchen alone, cutting the cake until I felt arms snake around my waist and his body press up against me.