Chapter 7.

"Paul...we need to stop." I gasped. He moaned against my neck, ignoring my pleading.

I was bent over the edge of the bed as he thrust into me, his warm skin pressing against mine.

"You know ye want this just as much as I do. Where's that girl I used to know?" He growled, tugging on my hair.

I couldn't answer from the amount of pleasure washing over me. My body tingling with excitement from his agression. He pulled harder when I didn't answer, thrusting harder.

"Don't tell me you've grown soft on us." He smirked, sliding his tongue along my earlobe. I moaned.

"You don't know me one bit do you." I said, through my teeth. He chuckled and pounded into me, making my cry out in pleasure.

"Mmm. Show me what I've been missing." He said, pulling out. I whimpered at his removal, but took advantage of the fact that I was in control now.

He laid back on the bed as I climbed on top of him. I felt him grip onto my waist as I pushed myself down on his hard member.

I leaned my head back, his hand moving between my legs, rubbing my swollen clit with his thumb. I moaned louder, not caring who heard.

"Fuck Paul..." I rested my hands on his chest and moved my body up and down, moving in slow circles. He loved this, shutting his eyes and moaning. I smiled, digging my nails down his soft skin, small traces of blood forming from the scratches.

"Faster." He begged. I knew I had him in complete control now. It worked on John all the time. I arched my back and rode him to his release. The bed making noises against the wall as I picked up the pace. The sound of moans and heavy breathing filling the silence. The smell of our sex filling the air.

After a few minutes of this, he let out a loud grunt and thrust his hips up into me, filling me full. I smiled and kept moving, feeling my body heat up as I rocked my hips faster, coming seconds later. I felt lightheaded as I stopped, laying down on his body. His arms snaking around my body. I kissed his chest, tasting the sweat on his skin.

"God you all sweat so much after sex." I giggled, our bodies still attatched.

"Only after a good shag love." He breathed heavily. I stared at the mirror on the wall, looking at our reflection. Then it occured to me.

I slept with Paul. John's best friend. I'm hurting him again, even if he doesn't know it. It's different when it's happening but when I see it, from a reflection, it seems all to real. Which it was. I looked up at Paul as he noticed what I was staring at.

Our naked bodies pressed against one anothers, his arms around me, my head against his chest, hearing his breathing. I could see the guilt in his face as well. I sighed and sat up on him.

"Paul I...I'm sorry." I said getting off. He sat up and watched as I grabbed my clothes and began getting dressed.

"It doesn't make you a bad person Lucy."

"Yes it does Paul. I slept with you..again. My fiancés best friend!"

"F...fia..you and John are engaged?" He asked a bit taken back. I nodded.

"Don't tell anyone please. Look Paul I don't want to hurt John anymore. I love him. I really want to make this work between us."

I zipped up my jeans and grabbed my coat. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked to the mirror, fixing my makeup. He got up, getting dressed as well.

"I was readin an excerpt from a magazine earlier. There was a column about infidelity and..."

"Great Paul. Way to go to make me feel better."

"Just listen. It was talking about why some women might turn to other men even though they're in a loving relationship. It said women sometimes cheat because they find something else in a man that they may be missing from their current relationship. Like love, sex, comfort, friendship, just anything."

"I'm perfectly fine with John okay? I'm just..."

"Confused? A fuckin whore who just wants to sleep around? No Lucy. You're better than that. Maybe there's a reason why ye run to George, Richard...me." He said quiely. I just sighed and nodded.

"I need to go." I said grabbing my purse, he grabbed my arm and stopped me. I refused to look up at him. But he nudged my chin up to face him. I looked into his eyes. "Now I know why you were so mad at me when you saw me and George kiss that one day. When you're seeing it from a different point of view, it looks wrong. Which it was."

"Don't change who ye are. Not matter what any of us tell ye."

I nodded and reached for his hands. 

"Are we going to get along tomorrow?" I whispered. He let out a long sigh and shook his head.

"We can't."

I nodded. "Well then.." I leaned up again, kissing him longer. He kissed back and cupped my face into his hands. We pulled away minutes later.

"I'll see you around Paul."

"Bye Luce." He whispered as I left the room, making my way home.

....