Chapter 4.

I sat at home alone later that night, staring at my notes from work. I set them aside and laid back on my bed.

I knew Paul would be upset with me. He hated it when I hurt John. But I knew he still loved me. We slept together a few times for fucks sake. John never knew about that.

George seemed happy to see me. So that was a relief. Tomorrow the guys have a concert. Then it's off wherever they're supposed to go. I wasn't going to follow. If I did, it'd end up in just a mess again. Plus I'm a little behind at work.

I stood up and was about to undress for bed when there was a knock on the door. I sighed and walked over, opening the front door. I paused when I saw Paul.

He shoved me back and slammed the door shut behind him. I jumped a little at the loud noise and felt my heart race as he pushed me back against the door, his hand over my neck, holding me in place. I looked up at him.

"P..Paul what are you doing?"

"You better stay away Lucy. I mean it. I spent almost a year now, trying to convince John you were a waste of time. But ye know what? You just won't go away!" He said through his teeth.

"Paul let me go. John's a big boy. He'll do whatever the hell he wants. And I'll do whatever the hell I want."

"Bullshit you will."

"Or what Paul? How do you think he'd feel if I told him about us."

"There is no us." He said, tightening his grip. I gasped a little.

"About the sex. The way you came over here a few times. Told me how much you love me. How we went into my bedroom.."

"Shut up."

"How we kissed. The way you sucked on my neck, sucked on my breasts....the way you fucked me. Nice and slow." I smirked. I felt a sharp pain across my face as he punched me.

"If you ever tell him, I'll make your life a living hell."

"Lucky for me, my life is already a living hell." I said holding my cheek. "Even John hits better than you."

"J...John's hit you?" He said, sounding a bit surprised.

"What do you care? You'd just say I deserved it. Get out of my house Paul."

"Not until you tell me you'll stay away." He said running his hand through his hair. I scoffed.

"Fuck you Paul. I'll stay with John if I want. Not you or anyone can stop me."

We glared at each other. I pointed to the door and watched as he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

I shook my head and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing some ice and holding it to my cheek.

Fucking hell it's been awhile since someone's hit me. He did have a good swing. Not as good as John's. But I had to admit. It turned me on a little.

....