Chapter 9.

I was lying in George's arms as he stroked my hair and hummed me a song. His voice was so angelic. I was holding a small ice pack against my cheek.

"Did John do this to ye?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No I um, I had a little accident at home." I lied. He seemed to buy it.

"You were always so clumsy. I'm glad you're here though. You and John had an arguement huh?"

I nodded. "Yeah but, I was the wrong one. I shouldn't have did what I done. I should see him again before you all leave in the morning." I sat up and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Just stay a little longer yeah? I miss havin ye here in my arms. You always smell so nice."

I smiled and looked up at him. "Yeah? You don't smell too bad yourself mister Harrison."

He laughed and kissed the top of my head. "Ye always make me laugh. You're not coming with us? On tour I mean."

"No. I have work....for now atleast."

"What d'you mean?"

I shrugged. "Magazine isn't doing very well. Andrew might have to shut it down which means everyone will lose their jobs. I'll lose my job."

"What are ye goin to do if you do?"

"I don't know. Probably find another job somewhere else. Who knows. I'll figure something out."

"Why don't ye come back to England...with us?"

I bit my lip. I could do that. Spend some time back home. Home home. But back to the place full of bad memories.

"I can't answer that right now. We'll see what happens."

He sighed and kissed my cheek. "I don't wanna lose ye Luce. Please think about it. You and John are getting on now. Ye can live with him and..."

"It's not that easy George." I stood up and grabbed my purse. "I better go talk to John. I don't want to keep things like this until he gets back."

"Right. Then he'll be a fuckin dickhead the rest of the tour. I'll walk ye out." He got up and walked with me too the door. I giggled at the fact he was still in just his shorts. I ruffled his hair.

"It's still all too odd to me." I laughed.

"What is?"

I stopped in front of the door and looked at him up and down. He blushed.

"You being all grown up. It's different. Sexy actually."

He smiled. "I dunno. I don't feel any different. Remember when we'd go on our trips back in the day and it'd be freezing in the shit rental? You'd wrap me in a blanket and I'd fall asleep in your arms."

"Yeah. You were such a big baby. I promised i'd take care of you remember?"

"And you did." He smiled. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"It was nice seeing you again Geo. Have a fun and safe tour huh?"

He nodded. "It'd be funner if ye came along." He muttered.

"I know but I have..."

"Work. I know. See ye around Luce. I'll send ye a postcard."

"Good. I'd love that. Bye George."

"Bye Luce."

He opened the door and led me out. I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath, walking over to John's room.

I knocked and waited. A few seconds later he answered, his eyes halfway open, his hair messy. I reached up, fixing his hair. I was expecting him to push me away. But he didn't.

"What are ye doin back?"

"To see you. John I'm sorry about what happened. It was all my fault and I deserved what I got."

He stroked the side of my face and pulled me inside. I looked around at the trashed room. I can only guess what happened. He threw a fit. He always did when he was angry.

"Lucy I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry." He wrapped his arms around me. I moved my arms around his waist and nodded.

"I know John. I'm sorry too."

He pulled away and kissed my cheek. I winced a little at the pain. He noticed.

"How about we shower? Then I'll get ye some food and we can spend the night together. Just you and me."

I smiled. "I'd love that John."

..

John tangled his fingers into my hair as we kissed. I moved my hands up his back, the warm water running over our bodies. He backed me up against the wall and gasped for air as we broke our kiss.

"John...I could never love anyone else as much as I love you." I whispered. He smiled and leaned down, kissing my neck. I let a small moan escape my lips as he nipped at my skin. His hands groping my breasts. "John..."

"Hmm?"

"I want to come back to England with you."

He pulled back and looked at me. "Are ye sure?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes. I'm positive."

....