Chapter 23.

Two weeks later

It's funny how suddenly I've become the center of attention. The media, interviewers, everyone wanted to know about me. How did me and John meet, are we actually married or is it just for show, how does Cynthia feel about it all, am I living with John...It was all too overwhelming.

It didn't take long for Richard to marry Maureen next. Paul and Michelle were serious from what I heard, no ring yet. George and Pattie were the "Perfect Couple" her being a model and all and him being a Beatle.

Pattie tried being nice now and then. But anytime George showed me attention, she came around with some harsh comment. I found out recently she was friends with Jane. Lovely.

..

I leaned my head back on the sofa as John kissed my neck hungrily. I tangled my fingers into his hair, the other hand gripping onto his back as he moved in an out.

It's been too long since we've had sex. And John was making it known just how much he missed it.

Tomorrow was Halloween and little Julian was more than excited to be spending the weekend with 'Uncle Paul' while me and John spent some time alone.

"Oh John..." I moaned softly, his body rubbing against mine. We kissed each other passionatly and moaned in unison.

I pulled his hair as he thrust faster. My cries of pleasure sending him over the edge as he came. His body shook as he kept moving, rubbing against my clit. I moaned louder begging for more.

"Faster baby." I breathed. He kept this up, making my body shiver with delight. He breathed into my ear, his hot breath adding to the pleasure.

"Like that?" He moaned.

"Yes. Oh fuck don't stop!" I dug my nails into his back and gave one last scream as I came. He chuckled into my neck and left small kisses as he came to a stop. My mind was spinning as he pulled back, putting his pants back on. I layed back breathing heavily, wiping the small layer of sweat off my forehead.

"That was amazing." I said staring at the ceiling.

"It's been awhile huh." He smirked, trailing his fingers up and down my legs. I smiled and sat up, fixing my dress. I pulled my underwear back on and walked over to the mirror, fixing my makeup.

"John!" I yelled pointing at the multiple hickies on my neck.

"Aye, it's not my fault. Ye like it when I do that during sex." He said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Yes but were going to a fancy restaurant. I want to look presentable." I said pouting.

"Ye do look presentable. You're John Lennon's wife. In a way, it's showin the world what we love to do in our spare time."

"Sex?" I said looking at him.

"Not just sex. Making love." He smiled, nibbling on my earlobe. I moaned softly, then pushed him away.

"Come now Lennon. We have a reservation to get to. And um, if you're a good boy...maybe we can sneak away early, come back here and, you know." I smirked, fixing his tie.

"Fuckin hell I married a nympho." He laughed and squeezed my bum. I giggled and leaned up, kissing him.

"And I married a pig who takes advantage of it."

"Mmm. But ye love me."

"That I do."

..

We sat together, eating when a few girls came over, wanting autographs. I really didn't mind since I was enjoying my desert. I watched the small symphony play while one of the waitresses came over and flirted with John. I tried not to let it bug me. It just bothered me that he was leading her on. I was being completely ignored. Then I realised, when Julian isn't around, it's just back to our old ways again. No happy, cozy family, nothing to keep us in line. It was just me and John.

She giggled as he whispered something to her. I felt a pain of hurt in my chest. I mean he wasn't my boyfriend, or just that guy I was fucking. He was my husband.

I finished my food and looked at the time.

"John maybe we should start heading home. It's late." I said breaking their conversation.

The waitress scoffed at me. John sighed and looked at his watch.

"Just a few more minutes yeah?" He said and continued talking to her. I bit my lip and sat back, drinking more wine.

Ten minutes later I had enough. Another waitress came by with the check. I took it and paid with my own money.

"Lucy ye don't have to.." John spoke to me finally. I glared at him.

"I insist. Since I ate half of it, I might as well pay for my half. Have fun with your toy for the night." I got up and stormed out of the restaurant.

He was close behind though. "Lucy I'm sorry."

"No you're not. One day John. One day without that little boy to keep your mind occupied, what do you do!? Oh yeah, you turn back into that selfish bastard."

"Don't call me that." He said sounding hurt.

"It's the truth. Just go back inside and give that fuckin waitress what she wants. To fuck John Lennon. Mister big shot. Why don't you fuck the entire staff as you're at it!"

He glared at me. "Ye know, I forgot how much of a bitch you are."

"Like you're any better!?" I said shaking my head. "Have a nice night Lennon."

I turned around and made my way on foot, back to the house. Back in the day, John would come over and chase me. He'd pull me into his arms and tell me how much of a jerk he was. I miss that John.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes and kept walking. Wanting someone to hold me. To tell me everything will be alright. To love only me.

Midway, I took my heels off and walked barefoot, all the way home. As I entered the dark building, I flicked the lights on and sunk down on the ground, crying. I tossed my shoes across the room and hugged my knees against my chest.

..

I heard footsteps as I layed in bed, waking up from my deep sleep. My eyes stinging as I opened them.

I could feel him sit on the bed and sigh. He leaned over and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

I blinked and turned around, looking at him. He looked at me and stroked the side of my face.

"Come to bed." I whispered, patting the empty space next to me.

Without a word, he layed down, still in his clothes from earlier, facing me. I snuggled into his arms, holding onto him. He held me tight. I felt safe again. Like everything was going to be alright. This wasn't the last time he was going to hurt me. But I still loved him. Who else would?

"I'm glad you're still here." He said breaking the silence.

"Kiss me." I asked. He nodded and leaned down, pressing his lips on mine. I deepend the kiss, tasting the alcohol on his lips.

His hands were rough as he pulled down the straps to my nightgown. I sat up on top of him and fumbled, taking his pants off. He breathed heavily as I pulled my underwear off and straddled him.

"L..Lucy. Stop." He said. I looked down at him.

"Why?" I whispered. He sighed and sat up, pulling me off him. I bit my lip feeling hurt as he pulled his pants back on and shook his head. His back facing me.

I wiped my eyes. "You slept with that girl didnt you?"

He stayed quiet and looked back at me. "Yes."

I nodded and looked down.

"John I need to tell you something. It's important."

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant."

He turned to me and smiled. But before he could speak, I went on.

"But um..." I took a deep breath and sniffled. "I don't know if I want this baby."

"What are ye sayin?" He asked, his voice breaking.

"I think I want an abortion."

....