41 : ink

41

getting an ink permanently tattooed in your body is something that's not new to you. it's been a while since you'd been at the shop where you usually get your tattoo— the magic shop. it's the place where people mostly go to get their tattoo done because aside from how good they tattoo, the good looking workers of the magic shop is what makes them come back.

as you were on your way to the magic shop, an unexplainable reason made your heart beat fast and body rushing like it's been injected by adrenaline. you don't know specifically why you're excited, if it's because you're getting another tattoo or is it because you're finally seeing the guy who seemed to capture your heart ever since you got your first tattoo— park jimin.

you remembered everything about him. how he occasionally bite his lip while he was holding the machine and was tattooing you, the pain was no longer felt when you're too busy staring at him. you loved his piercings and tattoos painted on his creamy colored skin that perfectly suits him.

"y/n, you're back!" hobi spoke with too much energy like the person he is, filled with happiness. like he is capable of lighting someone else's world with just his smile, more like a remedy. you suddenly felt your heart flutter with his greetings.

there was a tattoo climbing up on the side of his neck, some tattooed on his arm and a piercing on his nose— a small circled object shining on the right pierced part of his nose.

"y/n's back, yah!" someone screamed and before you could even tell who it was, he already hugged you tightly, almost making you fall on the ground. when he pulled away, it was v smiling widely.

the difference of him with the others is that, he don't usually have a lot of tattoo and he only has on his neck and the side of his wrist which actually suits him especially with the earrings he's wearing for the piercings that he has on his ears.

"ah, jinjja- you came here to see my handsome face, don't you?" said by the tall man while shaking his head with a sigh, "i knew you like me."

you only chuckled and let the man who has no tattoo at all, hugs you.

"hey y/n, welcome back." he smiled lightly, yoongi standing in front of you with the same lazy eyes he has. you gave him a hug and so did he.

he's the one that customers don't mostly see and you're even surprised that he showed up because he's always locked up in a room, sleeping.

"y/n," jungkook prolonged your name and suddenly your heart skipped a bit as he hugged you. he's undeniably hot and attractive. with the tattoos on his neck and arms, he even also has a tattoo beneath his knuckles.

"woah, woah, woah, so what tattoo you're now getting girl?" namjoon said with a girly accent which made you chuckle as he gave you a hug.

but when you pulled away, your heart feels incomplete like there's something missing.

"uhm, d-do you know where's—" then you were cut off by the person you're looking for. he just got out of the room, removing the gloves he wore before tossing it in the trash bin with a girl who seemingly likes him.

"the tattoo's already done, what the hell that you want?" the girl only giggled flirtatiously before biting her lip. he rolled his eyes, unexpectedly darting it at you.