1 : tease

—tease—

Just let me love you, closing my eyes and listening to his angelic voice might send me to sleep but I'm trying not to because I'm waiting for their concert to end. I'm at the backstage, listening to my boyfriend's lovely voice until I can't help it anymore so I borrowed his small pillow from his suitcase, the one that he brings every time they have a concert and put it above the table before resting my head on it. Few minutes passed and no matter how loud it is, I fell asleep. Soon enough I was awoken by a kiss on my forehead, my eyes slowly opened and it was Jimin, smiling at me with sweat running down his face. Gosh, he looks hot.

Smiling back at him, I snuggled my face on the pillow and he sat next beside me. He hugged me for a while, his body against me and damn he still smells good. I'm facing him but my hand was covering my face as he kissed me on my neck, making me smile.

"Ugh, go get a room kids." Suga complained making the members laugh as well as Jimin. Shaking his head with a smile on his face, I sat down properly and looked at the members who are now removing their top clothes to get changed.

"Oh," Jimin said in surprise and quickly covered my eyes with his hands. Because of his sudden action, I blushed and it made me chuckle after he removed it.

"Go and change also," he did what I said and stood up to get his clothes from his assistant. While he was unbuttoning his white longsleeves that he's wearing, I looked away and pretend that I'm looking for something at my phone. Knowing that he's walking towards me with a smirk on his face, I ignored his presence and it made him sit next to me.

"Y/N," he called. Such a tease. I just raised my eyebrows, not giving in and also, there are staffs in here and the members were just inches away from us, busy from talking about how well they did. I kept scrolling on my phone and not even reading any of them, Jimin had enough and pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arm around my waist. I could feel the heat on his body that made me gulp.

"Aish, Jimin." I sat down properly and left a space for the both of us. Jimin chuckling proudly at himself, I glanced at him for a while since he's now checking on his phone and saw that half of the buttons were unbuttoned which made me gulped again. I noticed him typing and the vibration from my phone startled me.

Don't stare too much baby girl, I'll let you see everything later.

With that, I slapped Jimin's muscled arm which made him complain. He laughed right after and sat beside with the members. They were all laughing while I'm just staring at Jimin. All of a sudden, I realized how lucky I was to have him in my life. I promised myself that he's going to be my last because I knew from the start that it's him already, the guy I'm never going to let go, it is Park Jimin.

"Y/N! Come join us," Hoseok said with a huge smile on his face. I walked towards them as they gave me a space between Jungkook and Taehyung with Jimin in front of me, his black hair kinda wet from his sweat and some of the buttons were unbuttoned makes me go crazy with his look.

Why can't you stare at me now?

Gulping with what I have read, smirking at himself before joining with the conversation of the members. Taehyung noticed that I'm quiet so he whispered to me and asked me if there's anything wrong which caught Jimin's attention. As I was nodding my head to answer his question, Jimin pushed his tongue on his inside cheek, a sign of him getting jealous or mad. (this is what actually jk does lol)

My phone vibrated once more.

I can't wait to go home, how about you baby?

I just stared at it until Jin yelled.

"Ah, Jimin-ah, you're sending dirty text messages to Y/N, huh?" Jin yelled with his eyes widened just like mine, the members were shocked while Jimin is acting like he doesn't care at all. I was face palming myself at the inside and I finally got the strength to look at him so he smirked.

"I knew it, just the way you look at her a while ago yah!" Suga yelled and I'm about to laugh with Jin's face.

"Do you want us to cut your fingers off, Jiminie?" Jin asked and Jimin just laughed at them which made him sigh in disbelief.

"Yah, these kids are— oh my god! Stop it!" Everyone bursted laughing when Jin said that plus when he pretend that he fainted.

"Oh, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook barely said that while laughing and massaged his forehead right after. Taehyung's hand is now on his stomach, probably hurts now that he's laughing so much.
I glanced at Namjoon whose hand is now on his forehead, smiling while shaking his head.

"Maybe that's the reason why Y/N looks uneasy," Taehyung added. Ugh, just stop talking about this. My cheeks were now turning red due to their topic and Hoseok, being the talkative he is, added something.

"Y/N-ah, you're letting a small guy handle you," I chuckled and massaged my forehead. I glanced at my boyfriend whose eyes were open wide because of what he heard and stood up, started to argue with the hyung. Taehyung made everyone stop and told us to listen on what he's about to say. The world wide handsome's hands were wrapped around Jimin's wrist, calming him down because he badly wants to have a revenge with Hoseok. It is not a serious argument, this is just how they hang out by teasing each other.

"Jimin's height improved honestly, he's now tall and his body is more like a man now." Namjoon added and some of the members agreed.

"Yeah and that means—" Taehyung stood up and grabbed Jimin's wrist, staring down at his bottom part which made us look at where he was looking.

"That is also growing long and big," his eyebrows going up and down as we bursted laughing. Jimin sat down in embarrassment, his cheeks flushed and Jin laughing like a sea lion while Hoseok fell off the chair and laughing his ass off. It's true, but why does he know about that?

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled and his eyes were barely seen because of him laughing. I finally got the chance to see and hear Suga's laugh after a very long time. No wonder why they love each other so much, they treat each other like brothers. My stomach starts to hurt, my breathing pattern wasn't normal already and the members were getting tired.

They all talked for a while and Jimin already changed his clothes so that he could sit beside me. We had a fun conversation with them and since everyone's getting tired, they decided to go home and hangout again tomorrow. While grabbing our things, Hoseok said something.

"Look at how excited these kids to go home," he teased and Jimin tried to catch him, he talked to him and Hoseok looks like he's regretting what he did. He came back to help me bring his things but then Jungkook followed Hoseok.

"Make sure you use protection unless you want to have a kid already," smiling widely and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Yah, this kid!" I smiled when Jimin said that and Jin got surprised also with what the maknae said. Taehyung shook his head while smiling and Hoseok grabbed Jungkook, making sure he won't get away easily. The hyungs and Jimin came towards him and started tickling him until they're satisfied. When Hoseok let go of him, he just sat there like a rotten yet a beautiful vegetable. Jimin sighed when he came towards me.

"I love you," I chuckled while wrapping my arm around his neck to pull him into a hug. When we pulled away, I fixed his hair with my hand resting on his shoulder and his hands around my waist.

"I love you too," he just stared at me with a smile on his face and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back but I pulled away right after, knowing that the members were watching us.

"No wonder why they'll show up late tomorrow," Namjoon said while shaking his head with a smile. We both chuckled and I hugged him once more.