12 : finally

—finally—

as taehyung's younger sister, i'm always with him. i graduated mostly because of his help and now my brother wants me to hang out with him for a long time before getting into a real work. he wants me to enjoy life first.

"goodluck!" i hugged him tightly as i did too to the other members but none of them made my heart beat fast, only park jimin.

my fucking ultimate crush.

taehyung knows it from the very beginning and he was there for me when jimin had a girlfriend, they lasted for six months and i swear it was the brutal months i ever experienced. as of now, he's single and i don't think i have chance on him. i've been with them for a long time and if i had a chance during those time then he should've told me from the very first start because i was there supporting them especially my brother. but until now, i didn't got the chance so i don't know how to get rid of this feeling. just when he walked inside the backstage after the concert, i felt my heart being stolen once again.

his sweat running down his neck, his hair sticking on his forehead because of sweat, he is the definition of art. now he's all i want and i knew it from the very first moment.

"y/n," hoseok greeted with a weird voice. i smiled at him, giving my brother a bottle of water.

"jimin looks breathtaking," he mentioned before drinking. i sighed, glancing at jimin who's being taken care by a staff.

"as always," i sighed.

"take a rest for a while in your hotel rooms then we will celebrate," bangpd-nim said loudly as we all clapped in excitement. taehyung opened the door for me as i walked inside, putting my luggage beside the bed. while taehyung's fixing his things, i took a bath and i heard him talking to someone. i thought it was jungkook so i brushed it off, continued scrolling on my twitter. i played jimin's song, singing along with it while i was putting on my clothes. serendipity.

just let me love you.

when the song is about to end, i felt shivers down my spine. the chorus of his song lie, he definitely sounds like an angel there. while putting on my make up, i couldn't help but sing my heart out.

"park jimin," i fake cried and blow dried my hair.

little did i know, it was jimin inside the room.

i opened the door with a huge smile on my face, two guys sitting on each bed surprised me.

"jimin," i whispered to myself. i almost dropped the towel i was holding. he smiled at me as i smiled shyly, glaring at taehyung. he's teasing me with his smile, sticking his tongue out. jimin looked back at him as i quickly throwed him my towel.

"smells good sis, want jimin to smell it?" i rolled my eyes, hitting taehyung's arm numerously.

"aish, stop embarassing me!" i pouted with my eyebrows knotted while jimin is sitting in front of us, watching us with a cute smile. i could melt in here, stop staring!

"why would you feel embarassed if it's only jimin? you had been with us for years, you should feel comfortable. unless you have—" he grinned.

"kim taehyung!" i grabbed a pillow and started hitting him.

"jimin? taehyung?" we heard a knock on the door, he stood up and went towards the door. i sat beside my brother with my eyebrows knotted and my arms crossed. he pushed me using his elbow to tease me.