2 : nothing like us

—nothing like us—

Four years. It all ended in just one day. Empty eyes, broken heart, this isn't me anymore. All I feel is emptiness and I don't enjoy the things I used to enjoy. Tears rolled uncontrollably down my cheeks which got my friends' attention. They sighed, pulling me into a big hug. Frowning, the pain in my heart starts to take over my whole body as I dropped the glass filled with a strong alcohol. The loud song in the club wasn't the one I was hearing, but how heavy and fast my heart beats. My vision starts to get blurry, my friends shaking me but then I passed out already.

Walking on our way to the parking with my friend guiding me, we're on our way going back home from the hospital because of what happened. People started taking pictures of me so I decided to wear my sunglasses as my bodyguards prevented people from asking questions such as what happened and what was the reason behind it. Turned out when I got home, my newsfeed is more of my pictures from the hospital that's remain unanswered. I decided to start a live since my fans needed to know what was happening and I don't want them to think about me too much.

"Hey guys," I tried to fake a smile. They were all replying with, omg, how are you? what happened? and other more but before anything else I told them I'm okay already and they don't need to worry anything.

Is this because of your breakup with Jimin?

After reading that question, I felt the need to gulp as my eyes started to water but I just looked up, hoping it won't run down my cheeks. I faced my phone, smiling at them and shaking my head even though my answer is yes.

We're your fans Y/N, we know if you're okay or not.

Sighing, pretending that I haven't read that statement or else I'll end up crying. I sniffed, answering some of their questions before ending the live since an hour passed already and I needed to rest. I thanked them for spending their time with me but they asked me to answer one more question before ending the live.

Do you still love Jimin?

An unexpected tear ran down my cheek and they started to go crazy, comforting me with their words. One of them blamed the girl who asked but I told them not to because it's not her fault and she just wanted to know the truth just like most of them.

"You know guys, you could never totally lose the love you have for someone. For me, it might fade away a little as the time goes by, but it's still there and yes, I still love him. I always will." My voice cracked when I said those three words at the end and tears were now flowing down my cheeks and they started sending me some comforting words and telling me that everything's gonna be alright.

As I was saying my goodbye to them, they were shocked when a fangirl replied something but my vision was blurry because of the tears forming on my eyes that's why I wasn't able to know what are they now talking about.

Jimin watched the entire live with us? Omg!!

I turned off my phone and decided to take a bath and rest. A week passed and I needed to be interviewed that's why I'm heading to that particular location and get ready. My make up is done as well as my hair so I'm just sitting down while using my phone.

"Are you hungry?" My friend asked but I shook my head, asking her to give me my charger and she did. I let my phone charge for a while and the show has now started. When he called my name, I went outside with a smile on my face. Waving to some of them and ended up sitting down, greeting the host. I thought everything's fine, they just wanted to know what's my plan about my coming up album but he ended up asking me about my ex that I still love.

imagines || PJMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara