38 : obsession

38

the family dinner turned out to be fine, spending quality time with your family and they had accepted that you're in a relationship with a mafia, who also promised to willingly risk his life just to protect you always.

he smiled like his past wasn't rough and tough like yours. he accepted your simple life when he could've gone for someone who's in the same level as his but he chose the one who really stole his heart, you- you did. meanwhile, you accepted his job that could put you in danger too.

with the promise he made, he's also willing to help your family to support their needs even what they want. when the time is right, he also mentioned he wanted you to be his last, he wanted to marry you and that was another something you aren't expecting when you're about to be given the best life he could offer.

you stared at him sitting on the couch, persistently listening to the topic of your family is talking about, probably as of now telling your embarrassing moments when you were a child but it's something you didn't mind. everything blurred out except him.

his arrogant and fierce look started to fade away slowly when a smile formed on his lips. those teeth of his shined like a pearl as your eyes drifted down to his sharp jaw where a little slash of mark remained for years, something he got during those movie like battles he had but it's different from reality. most things are possible and he could be dead by now. but being the mafia himself, he could kill everyone around or had the potential to do so that's why he is called a mafia.

it took a lot of time for your family to accept what he really is but they couldn't do anything for they're also afraid of what he's capable to do even though jimin wouldn't do things that would hurt your family cause soon enough, he'll also end up having them as his family while you on the other hand, is about to create a family too with him when the time is right and settled.

your male cousin who's around your age sat beside you and without thinking twice, he placed his head on your shoulder with the conversation still going on. it's not a big deal because he's blood related to you but for jimin? it fucking is. he's possessive. you're not like an object to just own or whatsoever but for him, what he owns should remain his. almost like obsession. he neither doesn't want any other guys luring around you because he wouldn't care if he's a close friend of yours neither a blood related. he just hated it.

he coughed as a sign for you to sit closer to him or if possible, sit on his lap to show everyone who you belong to but it's a family bonding time. you don't want for your parents to see how naughty and bad of you two can get. to make things not obvious, you tickled your cousin which ended up him laughing and sitting up straight.

you scooped next to him, resting your head on your boyfriend's tensed shoulder like it's ready for action. the grip of his hand on his own thigh slowly loosened when he felt somehow relieved, the veins protruding looked calm. unexpectedly, your breath hitches up to your throat when his hand rested on your thigh, caressing your soft and silk-like skin.

after the family dinner, your bonding with him wasn't over yet. the two of you left the house when it's almost nine, being the busy-mafia person he is, there are things that he still needs to take care of. the two of you went to the mansion far away that's sometimes their hideout and built for them.

"finally, there you are. we have a problem." they gathered up like ants as you went to the living room and let them discuss their plan. you'd been with him for almost a year but it still scares you because being with him also is putting both of your lives on the line but jimin and his friends will make sure to stay each one of them alive.