9 : mafia boss

—mafia boss—

jimin and i aren't in a relationship. i'm like his girlfriend but for him, there's no strings attached. besides, he treats me like his one and only and that drives me insane knowing that in the end, i'm still nothing to him. i only give him what he wants, strictly that.

"baby girl," he called downstairs which made me stood up from the master bed. when i reached the end of the stairs, i immediately stopped at the sight of him wearing his black suit with a glass filled with whiskey on his hand. his legs slightly apart while slowly moving the rolling chair at its place side by side. i licked my lips, blushing right after i noticed him smirking at my reaction.

"come here," he patted his lap as he waited for me to sit on it. his hand made its way on my thigh, caressing it before pecking my neck.

"i'll be gone for maybe three hours," he said while placing the glass on the table. i frowned at him causing him to chuckle.

"i'll be back as early as i could, i promise." he smiled while pushing a bit of my hair at the back of my ear. cupping my cheek with his hand, he pulled me into a passionate kiss before spending half an hour with me until he leaves. it's been three hours and i'm waiting for him to message me but i received none so instead, i texted hin.

how are you? are you on your way home?

suddenly, his name popped out on my phone which made me jump in excitement. i quickly answered, hearing his deep breaths.

"tell the guards to close the gate and everything. wait for me there and don't let anyone in. i'm on my way home," he sounds like he's in a rush and i heard how fast he was driving. my eyebrows knotted in confusion, asking him why.

"they're coming after you," with that he ended the call while my phone dropped on the floor. i quickly ran where the guards where placed and told them to lock everything. i was nervously sitting down on the couch with my phone on my trembling hands, waiting for jimin to call but instead i heard the gate outside being opened. i peeked through the curtain, it was him. the guard let him as he quickly get out of the car.

"is she still there?" he panted, the guard nodding while closing the huge gates. he ran inside the house, his chest rising up and down as i hugged him tightly. he placed a kiss on my head before i pulled away, taking a look at the scars on his face.

"want me to help you with those?" the way i touched his scars lightly made him shudder. as i was gently patting his scars with a cotton ball, he stared at me which made me feel uncomfortable.

"what are you staring at?" i giggled, making him smile and look down. his smile fades and i pulled his chin up so that i could finish cleaning up his wounds.

"i need to let you go," his words stopped my movements. it felt like the world stop for a while, my jaw dropped as well as the cotton ball that i was holding.

"w-what do you m-mean?" tears started to run down my cheeks, he removed his hands away from my waist. he looks down, licking his lips.

"you're always involved at everything. i don't want you to die because of what i'm doing. most of the time, they use you as a threat to me and i fucking hate it," his words shattered my heart and my whole body. i stepped back causing him to look at me with his eyes showing how broken he is with what's happening.