31 : confidential

31

confidential

out of all the people in your school you could send that picture, you were unlucky enough to accidentally send it to the school's heart throb badass.

you kept repeating to yourself that you just didn't and hoped that all of this was only a dream but unfortunately, it wasn't.

embarrassment became the cage of your whole human being and you don't think you'll be able to go to school without being embarrassed than you already were if you came across him.

you were ready to be called a slut, attention seeker or whatever it was but you weren't ready to face the person whom you accidentally sent it.

cursing under your breath, you just wanted to end yourself for giving too much embarrassment.

it happened when you were having fun taking pictures of how the new set lingerie you bought fits perfectly on your body.

your friend was asking to send her the picture to see if it looks good on you for her to buy a new one that looks similar to yours.

finger tapping the side of your phone while you were waiting for it to send and when it did, the number that you just sent a photo at looked unfamiliar.

you became sure that it wasn't her when you received another message, the one coming from your friend and was asking where's the photo already.

your fingers couldn't count how many times you cursed that day and you told her through the phone what had just happened.

"you are so dumb for sending that to him."

"it was only an accident, okay?" you were getting annoyed because you didn't want any of this to happen.

"don't worry about it, you look hot on that mirror shot you just sent him."

"who knows, maybe he finds you attractive and take you out on a date."

your cheeks burned from what she said but your stomach was still feeling a knot in nervousness for tomorrow.

"god, y/n why didn't you put my name the same time i gave my new number to you?"

"i forgot okay? you shouldn't have changed your number."

"so now it's my fault you're being so dumb and accidentally send that picture of your half-naked body to your ultimate crush?"

"you know what? just sleep then let's see what's gonna happen for tomorrow. goodnight!" before you could even talk, she already ended the phone call.

a groan left your lips as you lie down on the bed and that damn photo was still in your mind, thinking what to do and how to act normal for tomorrow.

you just hoped he wouldn't recognize who it was on that photo or else you're going to bring that embarrassing moment for the rest of your life.

when you took a step inside the school, you wanted to run back to your house and spend the rest of your life there but she grabbed your wrist all the way to your room.