13 : jealousy

—jealousy—

"jimin, which one looks better?" showing him two dresses but he was too busy with his phone, smiling like an idiot. i rolled my eyes and sighed, kicking his leg to get his attention.

"what?" with his eyes wide and a big smile on his face, annoyed me. i threw him both of the dresses and rolled my eyes, leaving him inside our bedroom.

"this one baby," i heard him yelled but i went to the kitchen to get some snack and call my bestfriend, telling her how i annoyed i am with jimin.

"maybe he's busy texting someone," she said and that made my heart drop. what if he is?

"aw poor y/n, you're about to get dumped." she teased through the phone call, laughing with what she said.

"fucking bitch."

"yah, i'm just kiddi—" then i ended the phone call. i thought i'd be getting advices or somehow she'll help to calm me down but she didn't, she made it worse. i sighed, throwing the plastic in the trash can.

"baby?" i heard jimin called while i was watching tv but i quickly get my phone and earphones on the table, playing a random song. he turned off the tv when he sat beside me as i played with my phone, ignoring him while he was talking. he just frowned like a baby which makes me wanna jump on him and hugged him very tight but now right now park jimin.

when he stood up, i paused the song and heard him.

"i'm going to take a shower already," he said and went his way at the restroom. tonight, we'll be going on an event which bangtan is invited. because of curiosity, i went to our bedroom to check his phone.

i can't wait to see you later!!

looking like a beast right now, i wondered if i know her. seulgi? oh. now i remember who she is. placing his phone where it was a while ago, i felt like my world went black and white. i'm not in the mood to do anything and i just wanna stay at home but the other members were expecting me to be there. i noticed that jimin put my dresses back to my part-time closet. none of the options i have a while ago was chosen. i chose the black tube dress that perfectly hugs the curves of my body.

just when jimin got out of the shower after an hour, i didn't make an eye contact and just went inside the bathroom to take a bath. after taking my time in washing my whole body, jimin's already done and is waiting for me downstairs. doing what i needed to do, i wore my black heels and gold watch. i did what i think looks good on my hair to match my dress and sprayed some perfume to finish it off.

instead of my boyfriend watching me with his eyes wide and jaw drop down while i was going downstairs, there he was sitting on the couch and still busy on his phone. i rolled my eyes and sighed, wanting to get his phone and throw it somewhere. if my last step wasn't loud enough for him to hear, he won't notice that i'm done already.

"are you ready to go?" he smiled when he stood up but i walked pass by him, leaving the house. the driver turned on the engine, waiting for jimin to sit beside me. he poked my sides but ignored him still so he frowned with his puppy eyes. that won't work for now but the next thing he did almost made me lose.

"baby," he whispered to my ear which sent shivers down my spine. i pulled my cheeks in, controlling myself from smiling.

"aish," he slapped his thigh, placing his elbow on the door so that he could rest his chin on his palm. i glanced at him, eyes sharp focused outside with his jaw clenched. my hand was about to approach him but his phone made a sound.