10 : six promises

—jimin's pov—

while listening to my favorite song, i glanced at the bouquet of roses laying beside me on the passenger's seat. returning my eyes back to the road with a smile on my face, i dialed y/n's phone number to tell her i'm on my way where she's at.

promise number one, i promise to always visit and spend my time with you wherever you're at.

getting out of the car with the bouquet of roses on my hand, i went inside her cousin's house, probably spending their time with her. who doesn't want to be with her anyway? she's so fucking lovely. i greeted all of them with a smile as they stared us in aw when i handed her the bouquet and hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head. they invited us to join them at the dining room where food is now placed, she looks at me with a big smile on her face and intertwined her fingers on mine.

i stared at her, i fucking love this person with all of my heart.

seeing her smile and laugh as if it's not gonna last makes my heart melt and felt genuine happiness. she handed me some food, i gladly took it as i sighed with a smile on my face. i'm so glad that i have chosen the right woman that i'll be spending the rest of my life with.

"let's go upstairs," she bit her lip in excitement and quickly grabbed my wrist to run upstairs. the cold wind touched our skin, making us shiver. we were now at the terrace, sitting on a circle-shaped swing that has soft pillows in it. i have my arm around her, her right arm resting on my stomach as i swayed the swing with our eyes staring at the sky above us. the stars made it look mesmerizing. she rested her head on my shoulder.

"you know how much i love you right?" she asked, i hummed in response. she looked up at me, i smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. we were having heart to heart talks, also telling her everything that i did this day. it starts to get late and told her cousin that we have to leave.

taking her to our house, we watched a movie until we fell asleep. as an adult, we have our own work and mine was having a concert with the guys. she didn't attend on her work today so that she could bring me to the airport. i gave her one last hug and kiss before spending three months without her beside me. it was pretty rough not having her beside me before i even fall asleep but i make sure to call her everyday. i met a lot of fans, showing them how much i love and appreciate each and one of them. even though i'm really tired, i tried to facetime her even if i'd fall asleep after an hour.

promise number two, i promise to always tell you how my day went.

as a normal couple, we didn't had a perfect relationship. we go through arguments and even had a big fight when i was away from her but we never thought that breaking up was the solution. there were a lot of hindrance but staying and making our relationship even stronger was the best decision we ever made. we try to always understand each other, lowering our pride was making things better. waking up for our last day in this country, we only had to do a fan meeting and we're ready to go home.

during a fan meeting, a girl yelled a question.

"i heard that an idol likes you, jiminie!"

"yeah and she's the hottest member!" another fan yelled. the other boys teased me while jin and namjoon were shaking their heads, knowing that i only belong to y/n. always.

"i love my girl way too much." i told her while signing and my head shaking in disagreement with what she said. they screamed in aw, making me chuckle.