21 : maybe

21

maybe

slamming doors, breaking things, unbearable yells were always heard in this house.

this isn't the relationship we had when we met.

the longer it is, the worst it gets.

he's not good at controlling his temper which always end us having a big argument. he'll get mad at small things and take it out on me, i don't want this anymore. loving him isn't an enough reason for me to stay.

"i don't like you staying out late so come home early." he fixed his tie and maybe waiting for my response.

i just rolled my eyes and quickly went outside the mansion.

"where are you going?" he yelled but it didn't stop me from running away. he didn't chase me which is a relief but i know it won't be as soon as i get home later.

messages and messages for every minute is what i am receiving while doing my work. i have no better option than to turn my cellphone off.

after how many hours, i decided to take a break as i massaged the back of my neck in frustration. i can't focus on my work especially now that i'm thinking about leaving him. even if i don't want to, i had to.

"is there anything wrong?" i opened my eyes in shock, sitting up straight when i heard a man's voice.

"nothing, i'm good. thank you for asking," giving him a fake smile. i'm not in the mood to break down here and explain what happened when i don't even know where to start.

"okay. if you need something, just knock on my office." he left and checked the other employees. i opened my phone and saw tons of messages from him.

why the fuck are you ignoring me?

let's talk when you get home.

i didn't want to read any of the other messages so i just turned it off, inhaling and exhaling deeply. all i wanna do now is to focus finishing my work before jimin gets mad at me for coming home late. i don't want another argument, it's exhausting.

my mind just can't focus on what i'm doing, it keeps coming back on jimin. his painful words and how we changed when we moved in, i just wished that i can turn back the time and hoped that none of this happened.

"hey y/n," my boss called as i looked up at him with questioning eyes.

"i know there's something wrong, do you want to talk about it?" sighing in defeat, no matter how i sugarcoat it, it still looks that something's bothering me.

"how about you finish your work so that you can leave early and have a dinner with me outside?" he suggested which definitely sounds like not a great idea especially with jimin's attitude, he'll probably think that i'm cheating on him once he finds out.

"take that heavy pain out of your heart, you need to."

it's starting to get dark and i'm about to finish my work. i ended up agreeing with my boss, he's right. i need to. i've been carrying this pain ever since it started.