28 : hiraeth

28

hiraeth
   part 2 of arduous

workers greeting as you passed by them, you were not in the mood to talk so instead you gave them a smile and headed to your office.

"maam, your fiancé called for a few times to tell you that you should call him once you get here." your secretary said while she's fixing your things, you sighed.

it's been weeks and the two of you weren't talking to each other because even though he tries to approach you, you were the one who's pushing him away.

it's now his time to finally try and fight for you because you've done enough for him.

vision getting blurry with your eyelids feeling heavy, your head felt like it's going to explode while you were doing your work.

with your body feeling weak, you knew you were getting sick.

cancelled meetings and paperworks unfinished, it just made your head ache worse.

laying down on your bed with your mind filled with thoughts, your heart ached when you're not feeling well and your future husband wasn't there beside you to take care of you.

it was nothing new.

your parents found out what happened and they helped you flew away to another country, only for you to cool your mind and think if this marriage thing should stop.

those days always ached for his presence. you just wanted to see him even though he won't talk or even ask how your day was, you just wanted to see him.

that would be enough for you who felt homeless not having him around.

he's your home.

the love you have for him would always be reckless.

"you okay honey?" hearing the door closed, your mom made its way to your room.

"do i look okay to you mom?"

"you have a visitor." your eyes went wide, heart's beating fast, you thought that the person you're thinking about earlier was the visitor.

"hey dad," you sounded disappointed but not totally. your mom chuckled.

"just practicing honey, in case jimin get his shit together and fix this."

"very funny mom." your eyes darted to your father who looked sorry for you, he sighed and gave you a hug now you're standing in front of him.

"dad, can i visit jimin? i miss him very much." you pouted and you know that your dad wasn't that easy to convince.

"don't make the first move again, y/n. he's the guy here, he should man up and fix everything."

your heart just couldn't handle it anymore. even though your dad was right, it made you want to see him more ever since that day.

just one day. as long as you got the chance to be with him, you don't care if he talks to you or not. you just wanted him beside you to make your heart feel complete and not homeless again. just one day would be enough if you couldn't ask for more.

"whatever makes you happy, i'll support you honey." giving your mom one last hug, she kissed your forehead and let you go.

"i'll talk to your dad about this."

you were getting impatient the closer you were on your way to him.

you could hear your heart beating in excitement and nervousness, it almost hurts you with every beat.