11 : mafia boss pt. 2

—jimin's pov—

today is my first day at the company i just bought and i honestly don't know how to exactly handle it properly. i can't believe that
y/n could drive me this crazy. i bought this company and killed his boss all because of jealousy, how fucked up that is? it's already eight o'clock in the morning and she's not yet still here. ten minutes later, someone knocked on my door thrice. letting the person go inside, a woman wearing a black dress showed up. gulping at the sight, our eyes met.

"i'm sorry for being late. is there any paperworks you have to give me?" she asked, holding the doorknob behind her. i shook my head, her head tilting in confusion.

"let's talk," she rolled her eyes and lets go of the doorknob.

"jimin, i'm here to work. you are my boss so give me something i have to do because that's my work as an employee here," can she just sit in one of the chairs in front of me and just talk about us for a while? i want to work things out.

i want her back. so bad.

"i'm your boss right? do what i say. let's talk," she sighs and sat in one of the chairs. she looked at me with the 'what do you want' look. biting my lip, i don't know how and where to start.

"i want you back—" as soon as she heard those words came out from my mouth, she sat there in shock and shook her head right after.

"stop. i don't wanna talk about that." she stood up and quickly went towards the door. she didn't even let me talk and left the room. my assistant went inside with her face showing how confused she is when y/n ran out my office. i sighed, letting her teach me on how to handle this position. it was lunch time and i left my office, most of the girls are employees and their eyes were now on me but i'm looking for y/n. my eyes landed on a girl whose eyes were now looking at mine, the sudden eye contact made her nervous.

"where's y/n?" she coughed, gulping before answering me. i saw how she tightened her grip on the pen she was holding.

"s-she's over there," glancing behind me, she's not there. maybe she left and she didn't noticed. i licked my lips, the sound of heels making a contact with the floor caught our attention. it was y/n with a coffee on her hand. her smile faded when she saw my eyebrows knotted because i noticed that there is also an employee behind her. his smile faded, bowing quickly in front of me.

"good afternoon sir," he smiled but i didn't. i saw how y/n rolled her eyes with my attitude. putting my hands on my pockets, i looked at the employees whose eyes were now on us.

"it's your lunch break. you can leave." they're still sitting as if their minds were still processing. feeling my hands ball into a fist, i controlled myself. rolling my head in clockwise with my eyes shut in frustration, i licked my lips.

"now." my cold and deep voice made them start to fix their things. when they left, the guy she's with is still there.

"what are you still doing here? leave." he didn't leave any comment and just left. y/n went to her place and did the same thing quickly.

"you're going to take a lunch with me." she widened her eyes at me, i know she wouldn't like this idea but i wanted to take her out. somehow, i want to do the things we did in the past again. even though for her she thinks that it's nothing to me.