7 : anger pt. 2

—anger part 2–

Months passed and let's say I had fun with the collab but Jimin wasn't completely okay with it now that he found out that the music video will somehow have a sexually explicit part. He supported me before, during and after the recording but when it comes to the shooting for the music video, he's unhappy and sort of mad. He even talked to the manager and ask him to change the scene or use another woman to represent me in the music video but the manager told him that I should be the one in this music video. Everytime I tried to open up a conversation with him, it feels like I'm talking to a non-living thing. He won't look at me and say a single word.

I knew he was hating himself that time for agreeing with me to have a collab with Mino but he wants to think in a mature way where he would let me do the things I enjoy, which is my career, and support me the best that he can. He even argued with the manager for having that kind of scene and wanted to blame Mino for writing such a sexual lyrics. I couldn't blame any of them. Mino is just doing this for his career and so am I. Jimin is my boyfriend and he just wants to protect me and he doesn't want any random guy would jerk off while watching our music video. Sounds weird but might be possible.

Trying to grab his hands in front of him but he immediately looked away. I bit my lip as I felt pain filled my heart when he ignored me right in front of my face. "Babe, look at me." My voice almost cracked when I felt tears forming in my eyes. He sighed, finally looked at me.

From looking at his eyes I knew he is mad, nervous and wanted to be emotional in front of me but he's showing me that he shouldn't. I didn't know that his jealousy or let's say the way he's protecting me could be emotional for him. I get it, everything. He's emotional because he couldn't do something about it even though he already talked with the manager. It's already there and he has no choices left but to accept and support me with the music video. Finally giving up, he sighed and a tear fell on his cheek which broke my heart into pieces.

"Fine. I won't do it," even though I would like to because shooting for a music video was always been part of my favorite in my career, but seeing Jimin cry in front of me? That's what my heart couldn't bear. He shook his head, wiped his tear and acted tough even though I know that deep inside him, he wanted to give in and let it all out.

"Just go and do the music video. I'll just hang out with the boys," his hands left mine as he stood up and grabbed his car keys on the table. I closed my eyes when he left, exhaling through my mouth. Questions keep running on my mind if I should do it or not. The manager must be expecting that I'll show up and I don't want Mino to be unhappy just like Jimin right now. My phone rang and a staff for the music video was now calling. I licked my lips before gulping and answering the call.

"Are you coming?" Closing my eyes and tried to think of some words to say but I haven't even got the chance to think about it.

"Yes."

It's been an hour and I keep checking my phone to see if Jimin sent any messages but there's none. I already left his house and I'm at the place where we're going to shoot for the music video. The make-up artist is now doing my make-up as I glanced at Mino who's smiling widely while talking with the staffs. I sighed and couldn't take it anymore so I dialed Jimin's phone number. Sadly, he didn't answered it. The second time I dialed it, his phone is now turned off.

"Cheer up and take a look at how gorgeous you look," she moved right beside me so that I could take a look in the mirror. A small smile formed on my lips to show that I'm thankful of her and how well she did my make up.