22 : broken promises 0.2

22

broken promises 0.2

it's been a year since jimin and you broke up. you're definitely sure that you still love him.

because for you, literally none of it faded away.

yes, you already got used to not having him beside you. but no matter how many men you meet, he still has a place in your heart. he was that someone you'd always want to have again. from the start, you knew he'll be irreplaceable.

even though how much he hurted you, you're always going to want him back. but the thing was, you can't write your story the way you always wanted it to be. so here you were, sitting inside a coffee shop, thinking about him again. your phone started vibrating and to check who it was, it was your friend. she invited you to go out on a shopping but you were not interested and she knew that ever since jimin and you broke up, you do not enjoy the things you used to love.

"please?" it still didn't convince you to go with her. you were about to end the call because she's whining too much and it started to annoy you.

"just this day, y/n. please." with her serious tone, you finally said yes. you reassured her that this would be the last time because you really don't want to go there. you went back home and took a nice bath, wearing something nice before heading off to the mall.

"i'm so glad you're here," she hugged you tightly and pulled away with a smile. you rolled your eyes and sighed, not even knowing what's the plan and regretting the fact that you're there. before the two of you go on a shopping, she told you she was hungry so the both of you went in a restaurant. few minutes later, she told me that she just needed to go on a restroom and wait for her to come back. suddenly, you felt like something wasn't right. you just waited a little bit and a familiar guy approached you with a smile.

"y/n, right?" he asked, you started to remember who he was but the details weren't enough for you to guess exactly. all you remembered was he looked more like your high school crush back then.

"omg, are you-"

"yes, that's me." he laughed and sat down in front of you, what a small world. that's what you thought.

"uhm actually, i asked your friend to set us up. please don't freak out," he panicked when he saw how surprised you look and he thought you were going to burst and start talking very fast but you didn't. you just gulped and nodded slowly, your blood was boiling because of what your friend did.

"don't worry, don't take this as a date yet. i just wanna hang out," the word yet made your heart skip a bit. you didn't want any of this because you were completely sure you're still into jimin. nothing's gonna change about that. he gave you something so real and it wasn't that easy for you to forget everything the both of you had. gladly, the food was now served and you just wished that time goes by very fast. you wanted this to end because there's no possibility you're going to like him. yes, he's attractive but nothing could beat what jimin has. what the both of you had. you just wished that it was him sitting in front of you. he was trying his best to make the conversation fun and not awkward which kinda worked but it was still your past that's in your mind. you licked your lips, not wanting any tears to form or even flow down to your cheeks. you used to be crazy in love with the person in front of you but when you met jimin? you were so sure he was your everything. you don't want anyone new, you just want him. only him.