16 : mr. park

-mr.park-

annoyed with what i'm hearing, the alarm hurted my ears as i turned it off. just when i thought i'm only getting five minutes of sleep, it turned out to be thirty minutes.

all the time, nothing's new.

i quickly took a shower and wore my uniform, not even taking a breakfast now that i'm late for ten minutes. i don't even know what time i'll arrive at school.

when i opened the door, everybody's looking at me. my heart is beating very fast because i ran just when i arrived at school, it even got faster when my eyes met the beautiful man sitting on the chair, wearing a white long-sleeve tucked inside a black pants with his belt on. he's around 20's and he's undeniably attractive.

mr. park.

"i-i'm sorry for being late," i stuttered with my hands behind my back. i stared at my shoes, tilting my foot as i waited for him to talk.

"all the time, ms. (y/l/n)" he shook his head and sighed.

"take your seat and do what's written on the board," i nodded once with my eyes focused on the floor. i glanced at the board when i sat down, my head aching when i'm stuck on solving number three.

"do you need any help?" someone whispered on my ear, it's him. i gulped, my fingers playing with my ballpen.

"n-no, i'm fine." fuck, i kept on stuttering when i'm talking to him. maybe it's just because i like him and i'm embarassed now that i remembered that something happened between us.

"i see how you look at me during my class and i can't fucking concentrate because of you," he whispered on my ear while he was unbuttoning my blouse.

"m-mr. park, we shouldn't be doing this." i grabbed his hand but then he stopped me.

"call me jimin, baby girl."

i opened my eyes after it flashed back, he stood up straight and smirked at himself. i knew the entire time he did nothing but stare at me until the bell rang, lunch time. perfect cause i'm hungry and i didn't eat anything for breakfast.

"where do you think you're going?" he blocked me, locking the door behind him now that everyone left except for us.

"i'm g-going to eat my lunch. i haven't eaten my breakfast yet," i started walking backwards everytime he takes a step towards me.

"and that's because you don't wake up early, you naughty girl." he licked his lips now that my back met the wall, his face few inches away from mine.

a profanity left his lips when we heard a knock.

"why is the door lock?" a male student asked as he was searching for something on his bag like what i was doing, pretending that nothing happened a while ago while mr. park's fixing his things.

"why do you have a brain that doesn't function well?" he stopped from what he's doing, making me chuckle with what he said.

he mentioned his last name, chuckling deeply right after. that fucking sexy chuckle sent my body on fire.

"you have a very poor grade, why don't you prioritize that problem than being bothered why is the door locked?" he asked making my classmate sigh in defeat and leave the classroom.