36 : always been you 0.2

36

always been you 0.2

for i was staring at them for too long, my eyes followed them until they left the shop and i only stood there dumbfounded with the pain making my body so heavy that made me barely move in my place and breathe. jungkook patted my shoulder.

"you messed up big time." he said as he walked away with his hands inside the pockets of his leather jacket. the driveway all the way back to the house is completely quiet and the burning sensation in my heart remained. jungkook's right, no matter how much i badly hurt him, y/n's no longer coming back to my arms. it was all because of me why she's single when she shouldn't be if i shouldn't have break up with her at the first place.

"man, i still can't believe you would take her serious." he turned off the engine just when i stepped out the car. when i went inside the quiet house, my body fell on the couch as i stared at the ceiling and let my thoughts make me regret everything. i thought leaving her wouldn't bother me but out of all the girls i dated, she was far different from them. she mostly hesitate when i give her expensive things for special occasions or sometimes not, things that i always love to do but for her those things doesn't matter to her.

when she said that she only wanted me, she meant it. i even imagined not giving her any intangible things and yet still love me the same way. she's just so different and it's not that easy to find someone like her in this world. she knows my weaknesses, have seen my awful mistakes that i did yet she loved me throughout my imperfections and she just loved me in a way that none of my past did.

"jimin, are you going with us or not? we're already dressed." glancing over to jungkook who's beside me, i nodded once and stood up to go to the bathroom.

lisa's house is filled with our schoolmates that i mostly don't know but they do know me. eyes following us, mouths opening to whisper nasty or a compliment-who knows, to the person they're with as they watched as make our way towards the birthday girl who just entertained her new guests.

"jimin, suga, jungkook. w-wow, it's great to see you here." she said with the smile i don't know if she's teasing me or what.

"especially you jimin, the one who broke my best friend's heart." without us saying a word, her smile remained until it slowly fade away followed by rolling her eyes at me.

"listen lisa, i love her so much okay? i realize it when it's already too late." for someone who just broke her best friend's heart plus the fact that in the past all i do is toy with every girl's heart, my words aren't convincing even at the slightest.

"i'm sorry jimin but i'm not going to help you. you're the one who ruined everything then you should be the one to fix it," she grabbed the wine that's near me and gave me one last look. "by your own."

y / n

just when you stepped inside the house, you felt that continuing to walk in is a bad idea. you felt so nervous for what's about to come that the stares that you're receiving from them are making you so anxious. suddenly, you felt an arm being wrapped around your shoulder and when you looked up, it is taehyung whose eyes are focused in the front. a pit on your stomach starts to grow when you admire the features he has- eyes looking cold that brings so much fierce, his pointed nose and jaw adding to the final look of his breathtaking human being.

"stop staring, you might melt." the colorful light passed by through his face, showing a glimpse of a half smile formed on his cute lips. smiling from what he said, you looked away in embarrassment and just followed your feet where taehyung goes.

"there they are!" the brunette exclaimed in excitement as soon as we entered the room filled with people you don't mostly know. of course taehyung sat beside you which made you receive some dirty gaze from girls you assume that likes him.

truth or dare, a great way to make your life even worse for whatever embarrassing moment you're going to add in your history. you are having fun with them, the feeling of getting along with people you don't know you could be comfortable with made you overwhelm.

"have you seen lisa?" you whispered in his ear while covering it with your hand. he looked at you and gave you a shrug when you pulled away.

"this is everyone's waiting for, taehyung! truth or dare?" the both of you are startled with the loud voice, taehyung plainly answered truth. you chuckled and thought that, he's a gentleman and he wouldn't take this as an advantage to do the dirty dares for the girls who wanted to anyways.

"any hints for the person you apparently like?" giggles and squeaks are heard that slightly made you cringe at the annoying sound. you glanced at the girls who couldn't stop moving in their place as they impatiently waited for taehyung's answer.

"no more hints, straight to the point. she's just right beside me."

"you like y/n?" they all yelled in sync as if it's impossible to happen, something you didn't bother thinking too much since your mind couldn't process right what you just heard. kim taehyung, likes you? is this another sort of joke or something? a prank? because you're not having it. you chuckled and rolled your eyes instead, hitting his arm slightly.

he grabbed your wrist, the hand that you just used to hit him, his intense gaze made you uncomfortable in your seat. "i'm serious, i do."

inches away and it's started to get close, you almost kissed him when the door slammed very loud enough to pull you away from him. the rest brought their attention to the unknown person who just slammed the door.

"who was it?" the blonde haired girl asked with her eyebrows knotted. some of them shrugged while the others they just stared at her, still comprehending what's happening.

"we aren't even doing paranormal activities, damn." it made the rest somehow giggle and decided to end the game instead and have fun downstairs with the birthday girl. as the two of you looked for lisa, taehyung spotted her near the backyard where men mostly hang out with their friends. he called her name and when she looked back, you don't know if you have to smile or look expressionless.

the way her eyes widened in excitement and shock, your heart ached and just wanted to run up to her and hug her so tight. with taehyung reading your mind, he pushed you gently with his shoulder.

the hug is so tight and enough to prove that the both of you missed each other so bad. tears are escaping from your eyes as she apologized once again. you did the same and all you wanted now is to have a peaceful mind where you'll be only focusing in yourself but suddenly, he came in your mind. is he even around? you shut your thoughts down and instead have fun talking with the person you missed.

"lisa, your new guest is looking for you." she stood up from the couch and looked at you, you nodded at her as taehyung took her place. with the familiar pace of your heart beat, the ones you felt a while ago makes your head dizzy and lost with the present.

he chuckled and pushed his face closer to you, now the both of you are playing staring contest. "you really thought you could win?" you hit his thigh as a sign for him to stop.

eyes watering as he was waiting for you to blink, he blowed you a minty breath of his which made you shut your eyes that it burns for not blinking. "not funny taehyung."

the two of you only laughed, taehyung finally leaned his back on the couch and you caught someone walking away before you even got a chance to see who it was.