14 : another chance?

—another chance?—

god knows how much i love the person sleeping in front of me. losing him would also feel like losing a piece of me. his eyes opened slowly following by a perfect smile.

"goodmorning love," i kissed his forehead and stood up. my knees popped once i did, after staring at him with my head resting on my hands.

"my favorite!" he cheered up once he got out of the restroom upstairs, his eyes never left the food that's on the table waiting for him.

"you cooked this all by yourself?" he asked with a wide smile, his hand resting on my waist. i nodded, proud of what i cooked for him. he kissed my cheek before sitting down and started eating.

"aaaa," he opened his mouth as he waited for me to taste what i cooked but i shook my head and told him i have eaten already. i took a bath and once i went downstairs, he's already finished and is now washing the dishes.

"why don't you take a bath and let me wash the dishes? you don't want to be late." i stood beside him but he shook his head, washing the glass he used.

"i can do this all by myself. just watch some tv or something," he's going to write a song with an idol that's a match with his voice so it means he's leaving the house. i just nodded and decided to watch a movie while does what needs to do.

"i'm leaving. i'll call you when i'm done," he pecked my lips as i nodded, watching him close the door. once he left, i cleaned the house and i didn't noticed that it's lunch time so i took a bath once again after being sweaty, cooking a food for him.

i went to the building where i'm pretty sure where he's at. the woman in her uniform greeted me with a smile, knowing i'm jimin's girlfriend. she told me what room they are and just while i was walking at the quiet hallway, i felt nervous and i don't know why. my hands went cold as i held the paper bag tighter, closing my eyes when i heard something.

moans.

his name.

i followed the noise with a heavy heart, the door slightly open. a girl laying naked with her back on the table, a man standing in front of her and his back bear. that's my man. i felt my whole world crashed, the paper bag i was holding made a sound once i accidentally let go of it. i was shaking. i pressed my back against the wall, hearing the door shut. i bit my lip to stop myself from making a sound.

"ah jimin," the hoe moaned.

i quickly ran away with the paper bag on my hand, leaving it to the counter.

"just give it to him, thank you." my shakey voice with my eyes red made it so obvious that i'm crying.

"miss are you okay?" she asked so i faked a smile, nodding. when my hand reached the thick metal, i heard his voice.

"where is she?" he sounds out of breath as i quickly pulled the thick metal, hearing him call my name but i was fast enough to escape. starting that day, i couldn't sleep well. i told my brother to go at jimin's house to take all of my things which he did, telling me he almost killed him there because he caught him also with the same girl who's crying and was asking for forgiveness to the both of them once he arrived.

"do you feel any better?" he asked and i smiled. a tired one.

"most of the people don't admit they aren't and you are one of them. come here," he spread his arms widely for me to cuddle with him. i cried, wetting his sweater with my tears as he caressed my head, brushing my hair with his fingers. i felt so relaxed with him on the couch, hearing a knock at the door.