17 : broken promises

-broken promises-

waiting for jimin to do his promises is like waiting for the elephants to have wings. it never happens. i sighed while sitting on the bench and waiting at the terrace, the cold wind made me feel relaxed yet stressed when it's late and jimin hasn't gone home yet. taking a look at my phone that just vibrated, i sighed.

i'm sorry i couldn't make it again.

i'm really busy and we really have to memorize this choreography.

i hope you understand, please take care of yourself.

i left him on read. i placed my phone on the table with a loud sound, i'm getting annoyed. he's always like this and i tried to understand him from the very first start because i'm in a relationship with an idol, of course he would be super busy because of his career. but the problem is, he didn't spend time with me anymore. not even a little bit and that's frustrating me. what if he leaves me because he can't balance having me in his life while being busy with his career? i shut my eyes, my thoughts were stressing me out even more.

being awoken with a kiss on the forehead, i slowly opened my eyes and saw him with a guilt on his face.

"i'm sorry, baby-" he tried to explain but he stopped as soon i stood up with my phone in my hand, leaving him on the terrace. i rest my tired body on the bed, feeling the other side of the bed sink.

"baby," he said in a little bit of annoyance and guilt. i just shut my eyes, ignoring him.

"have you eaten your dinner?" he asked, his arm slowly crawled around my waist and pulled me to him as he placed a kiss on my neck. no answer again.

"baby," he prolonged it this time and it's cute, he sounded like a kid. not today park jimin.

"fine," he got frustrated and removed his arm around me. he thought that i'm going to give up and turn around to face him, but i didn't.

a minute later, he fake cried and turn around to hug me again.

"y/n," he sounds like he's going to cry and wrapped his arm around my waist with his chin resting on my shoulder.

"aish, you're asleep already." i felt him lay next to me, i pulled my lips in and tried to control my chuckle.

"i love you," he prolonged the last word and kissed my cheek before i fall asleep. the next day, i woke up by myself and thought that jimin already left early since he wasn't beside me anymore. i felt a stab on my chest as i stood up and did my morning routine.

as i was playing with my phone, our bedroom door opened. my eyes widened, i covered myself with a blanket and was scared that it might be someone i don't know. my heart was beating very fast and my hands started to shake but it soon faded away when i saw jimin with a tray on his hands, smiling at me.

"good morning," i let go of my phone as well as the blanket and pouted.

"why are you here?" i sounded like i don't like him being around me but i just want to find out why he's here because i thought he left for work.

"i asked bangpd-nim to give me a week break because i haven't got to spend time with you," he carefully placed the tray on the bed as the aroma surrounded the room which smells good.