Jin's pov 2

'D-did he just...'. I slowly walk up to Reno, grabbed his throat, and slammed him against the wall. "I think your forgetting something Reno". I chuckled.

"You're forgetting who you're talking too". I hissed. "You're lucky I saw Namjoon's men burying you, you're lucky I helped you, you're lucky I gave you a roof to call your own". I growled. "And you're forgetting that I info on you, I fucking own you, never forget that". I throw him on the floor and wiped my hands.

"Now...". I looked down at him. "It sounded like you were going to say something, what was it?". I asked. Reno didn't even look at me when I spoke to him. "I-I ran out of corn flakes". Reno replied. "Ah! Good thing I'm here". I giggled and threw a wad of cash at him.

"That should be enough for the month, all your paying for is clothes and food anyway". I scoffed. "And while I'm here, I'll give you some rules, you don't want my beautiful hands on you again right?". I asked and Reno nodded. "Wonderful!". I clapped. "Pen and paper".

1. I own you
2. NEVER raise your voice at me
3. You live if you obey me
4. NEVER go near Jimin
And last but not least
I'm a Joker

I threw my rules at Reno and smiled. "Follow these rules and I promise you that I'll let you live and I'll let you go". I said. "And this is not your fault, its your mother's, if she just would have paid by the dead line". I clicked my tongue.

"I'll be back next month and remember... you're being watched". I told him. "You really don't want me to send you back in pieces, do you?". I questioned and Reno shakes his head. "Well alright then". I pat his head and started to head for the door. "Oh". I looked back at him.

"I give you permission to call your family, but if you say anything". I made a finger gun and pointed it at him. "That's you and I'll take my time with your family". I winked at him.

"Sweet dreams Reno".