60

I moved away from him in a panic. "I hate you". I choked out. "Ji...". "I hate you for making me love you so much". I said. "Why can't you let me hate you!?!". I yelled. "I don't want you too". Yoongi said and I cried again. "Jimin".

Yoongi holds my face with his hands to make me look at him. I had to look at the tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry but I love you". Yoongi said. "I... me too". I mummer. "I love you too Yoongi". I said. Yoongi didn't say anything, he just kissed me.

Cringe zone smut

"Mmm". I wrapped my arms around his neck and he deepens the kiss. Yoongi picks me up and puts me on the bed. "Yoo...". He kissed me again. "I missed you SO fucking much". Yoongi whispers and kissed my neck. "Mmm". I put my head back. "So much". Yoongi then harshly sucks my neck.

"Ahh!". I yelled. "See, I missed that". Yoongi rips off my shirt and kisses my chest. "Yoon... Mm". I moaned. "Yoon please, I can't wait anymore". I panted. "You haven't...". "No... Yo-your the last person that touched me like this". I told him. Yoongi smiled a little at that. "Likewise". I look at him.

"The last person I touched was in high school". Yoongi said. 'He...'. "Enough talk, I need relief". Yoongi smirks at me. Yoongi practically rips the rest of my clothes off and the he strips. "Yo... AHHH!". Yoongi enters me and starts moving instantly. "AHH!". I screamed. "Mmm... Tight". Yoongi groans and sucks my neck again.

"Ah!". My hands went to his back and I dug my nails in his back. "Yoon... More please!". I begged. Yoongi said nothing but he did pick up his pace. "Ah!". I moaned. "Yo... AHHHH!". He found it. "Sorry babe but I'm so filling you up". Yoongi groans. I couldn't say anything. Pleasure was to strong.

I came but Yoongi didn't stop. "Yo... Ugh". I couldn't finish. My eyes went in the back of my head. "Just wait". Yoongi grunts still moving. "Mmm". I tried to nod but I couldn't. Yoongi kissed me cause he hits the spot again.

"Mmm! Mm!". I moaned throw the kiss. I felt Yoongi smirking. He broke the kiss just to groan. "Fuck!". Yoongi grunts and moves quicker. "Y...". I came again before I could finish. Yoongi came after that and collapsed next to me.

I tiredly laid on his chest breathless. Yoongi just chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Jimin, I really do". Yoongi says and kissed my head.

"I know now".