San's pov

Yes, I know its Saturday but I gotta get that extra credit

Yes, I know its Saturday but I gotta get that extra credit... I'm lying. I only came to drop off my essay on why I should never be in plays. I'm extra, sue me. I don't know why Sanna wanted to come but she did. "Where did s...". "Yo San!". I heard my name and I wanted to disappear.

 I heard my name and I wanted to disappear

Flora Ahami. Yes, her name is Flora. Isn't she pretty? I coughed. 'Remember, you have swag'. I waved to her and she smiles. 'Crap'. I looked down. "Uh... Hi Flora". I said embarrassed. "Hey... Why are you here?". She asked. "I dropped off the play essay". I told her. "Really? So did I". Flora giggles and I wanted to take a picture.

"I'm hoping to be Juliet". Flora said. "Juliet?". I tilt my head. "Yeah, I like plays". Flora said. 'I made a mistake'. I scratched my head. "Me too, I'm a die hard Shakespeare fan". I lied. "I knew you would be". Flora said. "You guessed right". I grinned. "Oh, who's this San?".

I saw Sanna and that Eli kid holding hands and I broke that up. "None of that". I hissed. Sanna just rolls her eyes and looks at Flora. "Hi, I'm Sanna". Sanna grins. "Flora, I got classes with your bro". Flora says in a cool voice. 'That's why I like her'.

She doesn't act like the rest of the girls in the school. She plays by her own rules, like me. 'Mum would totally like her'. I thought. "Who's the square?". Flora says pointing to Eli. "That's Eli". I said. "He's name is Eiji". Sanna growls. "Really?". Flora and I said at the same time. "What is a Eiji?". Flora said. "Thank you!". I said.

"Eiji is the boy that will beat my brother in basketball". Sanna said. "Oh really?". I looked at him. "You want a game?". I asked. "Uhh...". Eiji blinks. "Cool, after school Monday". I told him. "I'll be sure to send you flowers when I visit you at the hospital". Flora said.

"What?". Eiji said. "When San crosses you up, he's going to break both your ankles". Flora said. "I'll go easy on him". I chuckled. "Please do". Eiji pledges and we laughed. "Oh, my dad's here, peace out San". Flora hits my arm and leaves. "She likes you". Sanna said.

"Do you blame her?". I said smugly. "I do, she has no taste". Sanna giggles. "Neither do you". I blurted out. "I'm right he...". "Hey! Eiji is a nice boy!". Sanna yells making Eiji blush. "Whatever helps you see butterflies at night". I shrugged. "You like butterflies?". Eiji asked. "Y-yes". Sanna says blushing.

I was gagging on air watching them. "Not in front of me". I said. "So-sorry". Eiji bows. "Leave him San". Sanna hisses. "Make me baby sis". I smirked. "We don't have time for this". Sanna sighs and looks at Eiji. "See you at school on Monday!". Sanna grabs my hand and runs.

"Hold up! Where are we going!?!". I shouted. "To the park, I made a promise to a friend". Sanna said. "Why do I have to go?". I groaned. "Because...". Sanna pulls out her sewing needle. "I will carve you if you don't". Sanna laughs like a psycho. "Fine! Just get away from me!". I yelled.

"Fantastic!". Sanna squeals. "Zai! Darling!". Sanna yells.

"To the park!".