Namjoon's pov

I was leaning in my chair with a beer in my hand watching my men beat the hell out of Reno. I raised my hand and they stop. "Now... I warned you not to go near Jimin... So why were you near him?". I hissed. Reno looks at me in fear but then he... Laughs.

"I told you that I wasn't going to do that". Reno said. "And I told if you came near him again that I will kill you". I smirked. Reno looks straight at me and laughs again. "You are so damn funny but that's what you get for being a joke". Reno chuckled.

I raised my brow at him waiting for him to finish. "Your not fooling me Namjoon". I didn't like how he said my name. "I know more then you think". Reno smirks. "I'll bite, what do you know?". I asked. "That you like Jimin". Reno grins and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"You're mad because I might have a shot with him". Reno said. "You're mad because he didn't choose but instead he chose a guy that broke his heart". He adds. "You're mad because Jimin will NEVER see as a man and always sees your as a friend!". He yelled and that's when I lost it.

I threw my beer bottle at his face and charged at him punching him repeatedly in his smug as face. Everything he said was right. I've been in love with Jimin since I was eight. He moved in the house next to me and I was in love with everything about him.

How he hiding behind his parents when first meet my family, how small he was, how he smiled at me and asked me to be his friend and how he came to me for everything. He was and still the word and definition of perfection. Then he starts dating a asshole that just stomps on his heart and leaves him broken.

You all don't understand, seeing Jimin cry for weeks on end because of a loser that breaks up with him for no reason. I was happy that Jimin chose me to be the shoulder he wanted to cry on but I was also in a blood rage. I wanted his ex's head on a platter with a side of rice and ketchup... But, I couldn't hurt him because I know that Jimin still loves him.

To this day, I still don't know why. He didn't deserve to have his heart broken. He is perfect. It was his stupid ass ex who didn't realize that. My rage grew and I started to hit Reno harder. Jimin would have never been treated like that if he was with me. I would have treated him like a Queen.

I would have given him him world, knowing that he wouldn't want it and probably giggle at something like that. Then again... Reno was right. Jimin will always and forever see me a friend and that hurts, it really does. "Boss!". I snapped out of it hearing one of my men yelling at me. "I think you beat him enough". He said.

I looked at Reno and I barely noticed him. "I suppose I did". I wiped Reno's blood on his shirt and I fixed my jacket. "Bury him ten feet under and I do mean ten". I said and my men leave carrying Reno out.

I rubbed my head pissed at everything. My feelings for Jimin, his bum ass ex and Reno's words. I got another beer and drunk it in one gulp.

"Hopefully, Jimin can help me find my true love, so I can finally get over him".